“the best seafood market in the world” 5 of 5 bubbles

Joe Patti's Seafood
Ranked #2 of 659 Restaurants in Pensacola
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“the best seafood market in the world”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2013

many many people go through and buy all kinds of fresh seafood put on ice readied for travel in a very very short time unless you just want to watch a show to be seen also diner on site with great seafood the best

Visited November 2012

Nashville
“Just like my Grandmother made”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2013

I went here mostly to just look around. THEN i saw the West Indes salad. I tasted it. It tasted exactly like my grandmother used to make. So I tried the tuna salad (it looked like hers, too). Yep! Then I tried the shrimp potato salad. The one that ONLY she ever made. Just the same. Then I went on a buying spree and since returning home to Nashville, have already placed an order for delivery. The seafood here is tremendous and very fresh. I got the pre-shucked oysters for $4.99 and they were some of the best I have ever had. Ill be ordering from here several times a month and plan on doing some serious damage next time I am in Pensacola.

PS--my grandfather was a restaurateur in Mobile and I don't know if my grandmother had Patti's recipes or if they are using her's vs a mutual source, but it tastes just the same!

• Visited February 2013
Vestal
“Great authentic seafood”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2013

Lunch and a show. Great place to have a quick lunch and purchase some fresh seafood. This is really a fish monger shop. The variety of fresh seafood is amazing. There are gourmet items, sushi and even a gift shop.

Visited February 2013
Pensacola, Florida
“Not to be confused with the market”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2013

The seafood market & restaurant are two separate buildings/places. The restaurant itself isn't much for ambience, but it's a good choice for real, southern seafood. The restaurant has all kinds of seafood - oysters, shrimp, mullet, snapper (most of it fried.) My husband usually gets the mullet sandwich which has considerably shrunk in size over the years but is still worth the price. Dieters can order a huge chef salad which is really big enough to feed two. They also have a great taco salad. Lunchtime is usually very busy. They accept credit cards, but they make it inconvenient, making you go to a separate check-out which often has a wait.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Cleveland, Tennessee
“Best Seafood in Town!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2013

Joe Patti's always has the best and freshest seafood in town. We usually stop by there when visiting to get some shrimp and fresh fish fillets to cook at our condo. We also carry two extra coolers with us on vacation so we can load up on shrimp when we leave Pensacola and head back home.

• Visited June 2012