“Joe Patti's”

Joe Patti's Seafood
Ranked #1 of 669 Restaurants in Pensacola
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Utah
“Joe Patti's”
Reviewed December 26, 2012

Best seafood on the Gulf! During the summer when the free concerts are going on in Seville Square, you can't beat bringing a bag of freshly boiled shrimp to munch. Or take them down to the pier and enjoy the breeze! The atmosphere in Joe Patti's while purchasing your seafood is so much fun - the bustle makes it the best, and everything is fresh as can be. In addition to the 'fish market' there is a great sushi counter as well as a gourmet gift shop.

• Visited March 2012

Gulf Breeze, Florida, United States
“Excellent as always even on a crazy hectic day!”
Reviewed December 26, 2012

I'll admit, we've been going to Joe Patti's all of our lives. This is THE place to get seafood (most of it right off the boat) in Pensacola. It's not a restaurant. It's a seafood supply place that happens to have a deli and small grocery inside. So call first to be sure the deli is open. I've had there sushi in the past and it was darn good.

I went on Christmas Eve Eve to get seafood for Christmas Eve dinner. When I first pulled in the parking lot I was worried because it was packed. I went in, got in line and got my number, waited 5 minutes when they called me, the lady who helped was very helpful (especially since I walked in with a recipe and pointed at the ingrediants and said I need this this and this. She knew just what to pick). Then I waited in a line to pay but since I had my own cooler and didn't need ice I was out the door in a total of 15 minutes. Not bad since, I bet, there was 300 people in there!

The seafood was fresh and tasty. Most was local except for one lobster that made the trip from Maine. Everyone there was super friendly and helpful. Thanks for helping make our Christmas Eve dinner outstanding Joe Patti's.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Amy M
“Total baffoonery.”
Reviewed December 24, 2012

I called to ask about if they were open to eat, they said yes, when I got there, I was told restaurant is closed on Sun-Mon, it was utter chaos inside and the address on Trip Advisor will take you out to Pensacola NAS. It is on B Street South, not South Street.

Even still, it looked like extremely fresh seafood, just sorry I didn't get to eat there.

2 Thank Lobaeux
Pensacola, Florida
“Must see attraction!!”
Reviewed December 18, 2012

We go ALL the time. The coolest fishmonger I've ever been to. If you can't find it here, you are not going to find it anywhere around town. So fresh! Take a number and wait for them to call you, don't try to sneak in line, there is a real cop to make sure you all stay orderly. If you're going for Christmas, be prepared to wait a few hours!! But Frank Patti will keep you occupied over the speaker! Be sure to browse the specialty shop and wine store while you are there.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Amber S
Florida
“Great sushi, gelato, freshest fish and shrimp”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

The variety alone is worth the trip. Everyone who visits stops at Joe Patti's on their way out of town to pick up enough seafood for six months. Can't beat the sushi for freshness. They have the best gelato and sorbet. Compares to anything I can get in a big city!

Visited December 2012