“Great sushi, gelato, freshest fish and shrimp”

Joe Patti's Seafood
Ranked #2 of 672 Restaurants in Pensacola
Cuisines: Sushi, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery
Florida
“Great sushi, gelato, freshest fish and shrimp”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

The variety alone is worth the trip. Everyone who visits stops at Joe Patti's on their way out of town to pick up enough seafood for six months. Can't beat the sushi for freshness. They have the best gelato and sorbet. Compares to anything I can get in a big city!

Visited December 2012

Pensacola, Florida
“Old "fresh" seafood”
Reviewed December 8, 2012

For over 40 years our family has lived in P'cola. We had always made seafood purchases from
Joe Patti's until the last few years. His seafood is not very fresh, anymore. It tastes as though some sort of preservative has been added (the shrimp has a faint "old sock" taste when cooked).
Last time purchase of seafood was around 2010.

We kept going back and found this happening over and over. We no longer shop there. We make
the drive to Ft. Walton or Destin. Guess Frank Patti's jail time didn't make an honest man out of him.

Needless to say, we never went to his restaurant.

Visited December 2012
8 Thank chinqua
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Amazing, made me wish I lived in Pensacola”
Reviewed December 5, 2012

Short of seafood markets in major cities (Sydney, Tokyo, San Fran etc.), Joe Patti's had one of the nicest arrays of raw fish and seafood for purchase. I appreciated the rack of free recipe brochures for folks less acquainted with the varieties of fish they sell. They sell local as well as imported fish.

A sushi chef made rolls to order in the back (I didn't try) and a shop sells spices and such for cooking seafood as well as great, freshly baked bread, desserts, soup, seafood spreads, sandwiches,etc. Their key lime pie was lovely, as was the clam chowder and multigrain bread I purchased. The prepared food was inexpensive ($1.69 for a baguette, 1.75 for a small soup).

However, there isn't a proper restaurant. There were a few tables in the sushi area and a few outside, but it's a loud, working environment. I recommend getting food to go and eating at one of the nearby waterfront parks downtown.

• Visited December 2012
Pensacola, Florida
“Best in Pensacola”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

Joe Patti's is the best seafood in Pensacola. If you stayed there long enough you would see everyone you know. Love the scallops that they have and the great baguettes.

• Visited December 2012
Lexington, Tennessee
“A must stop for seafood”
Reviewed November 27, 2012

We stop everytime we are in Pensacola.The gulf shrimp, steamed mild is the bomb! This trip saw flounder, popano and shrimp in he cooler headed home. The staff there is great. I took my cooler in, they iced all my stuff in bags and gave me extra ice to pack cooler. Oh yathe beinesoutside are a must have. If you like fresh seafood you must stop at Joe Patti's

• Visited November 2012