“Very good Thai food”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Business meetings, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed January 9, 2014

This is our favorite Thai restaurant in the Pensacola area. The food is good, the restaurant is clean, and the service is usually pretty good.

The fried crab wontons are absolutely amazing...you have to try them.

My only complaint about Jasmine Fusion is that the restaurant needs a little update. And, some of the chairs in the dining room are broken down in the seat. There's nothing pleasant about sitting on a seat that collapses down to the wood framing underneath. And I've experience a couple of those chairs at the round tables.

Reviewed December 30, 2013

The chef offers a sampler of about four choices of two menu items at lunch. Both of mine were delicious. I also had a cucumber salad that was also wonderful. Seriously good eating!

Reviewed August 3, 2013

Light and nice. Small staffed, but worth the wait. Same portions for lunch as it is dinner- but the prices are higher at dinner. Not authentic, but it works in a pinch.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

My husband and I met up with our daughter and son-in-law to celebrate our son-in-law's birthday. Food was very good and so was our waiter. Alot of food for the price. We will dine here again!

Thank Elizabeth LaJau... K
Reviewed March 30, 2013

My family ate here and everyone enjoyed their meal. I would recommend this place if you are looking for great food!