“Very Lack Luster”

Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
“Very Lack Luster”
Reviewed April 20, 2012

My husband and I have eaten at Jasmine Fusion twice. We went back a second time to give it another chance, but rest assurd, we will never go back. On our first visit, we barely saw our server. I think she may have filled our drinks once and after we were finished eating (plates stacked to the side of the table and everything) it took her 15 minutes to come back to our table to ask us if we were ready for our check! I wanted Creme Brûlée, but not after that wait. Hence why we came back a second time, do we could get Creme Brûlée. The second visit, low and behold we had the same server! We were horrified. Yet again, we received less than adequate service. The rice that comes with the meals is horrible. Best parts of the entire experience were the Spring Rolls and Creme Brûlée. As good as these two items were, I honestly don't want to go back to A. receive horrible service again and B. eat a main course that is just not worth the price.

3 Thank HeatherSummy

Pensacola, Florida
“One of My Personal Favorites”
Reviewed April 17, 2012

This is a very nice, reasonably priced restaurant with an upscale feel. Everything is fresh, and plated beautifully.

Visited April 2012
Milton, Florida
“my favorite Pensacola restaurant”
Reviewed April 10, 2012

This is hands-down my favorite restaurant in the area. I've come here at least twice a month for the past 6 months. The food is amazing and the portions are very generous. I have always had fantastic service and the food is always served hot and fast. I'm especially a fan of the lunch specials which run from 11-3:30pm since the price is great and the food is incredible. I definitely recommend checking out this restaurant!

• Visited April 2012
Cantonment, Florida
“Don't let the word get out!”
Reviewed February 6, 2012

Or the real customers will have to start waiting. We LOVE this place and are working our way through the menu. We'll get back to you when we're done. One of our Pensacola favorites.

Pensacola, Florida
“I was shocked and very disappointed”
Reviewed December 27, 2011

I went with 3 other friends to Jamine Fusion tonight. It has the appearance of being an upscale Thai restaurant. I was shocked and very disappointed with my experience. There were constant problems with the service throughtout the evening even though the restaurant did not appear to be busy. There was confusion over seating us. Our drink orders were taken by two different people. Our server abandoned us for 20 minutes after giving us menus. I finally asked another server if our server had left. The second server then left to get an order pad to take our order. Server spilled my drink shortly before placing it on the table and then did not clean up the spill. We had to ask for more bread even though the bread bowl was empty and the wait for food had been very long. Two of my friends did not receive their salads until they asked for them. Again, we had to ask a different server about the missing salads. Finally, we had a coupon and were hassled about how it was to be applied. I was very irritated by the time we left.

Additionally, it was very apparent in the way that our server spoke to us that she was not accustomed to functioning in a classier environment.

The women's bathroom was in poor shape. Empty toilet paper dispenser, empty paper towel dispenser, empty soap dispenser, 2 of 3 toilet stalls had malfunctioning doors and all 3 stalls had grime all over the back of the doors where customers lock/unlock the stalls.

The food was good and we enjoyed it. The Jamsine Fusion martini was delicious.

• Visited December 2011