“Good but constantly busy”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #161 of 686 Restaurants in Pensacola
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed May 9, 2013

No different than any other Panera locations but because it is located at the mall (yes, a city of 80,000 people only has ONE mall), it is difficult to find parking and/or tables much of the time. There is another location on Nine Mile Road near the University, but it is equally frustrating because of its small parking lot. You typically have to park in the lot next to it just to find a space.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

My first time eating here and it was delicious!!!! I will be returning but I will have to control myself. I got the Chicken Artichoke panini and a peach muffin that was to die for!! Great clean place and friendly staff.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

We were on the north side of town and visited the new restaurant located on University/9 mile road. Very nice location, traffic a little bit too much for our taste but we were out that way so we stoped in to eat.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

This was my first experience eating at Panera Bread and I was most impressed. They bake their own breads on site and prepare soups and salads each day. The food is fresh and delicious. You can eat in or order to go. Some baked goods are available to take home. I will be eating at Panera Bread again soon.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

Me friends and I eat here often and we are never disappointed. Their food is always fresh and wholesome. Sometimes the line is really long, but the cashiers are quick so it moves right along. Skip the valentine cookies - they're have the definite taste of lemon and are rather bland; not the sweet sugar cookie I was craving. The drink fountain area gets really crammed because there just isn't much space there. Because they're right there at Cordova Mall, they're usually crowded.