“WHAT A MEAL!!!”

Ranked #8 of 670 Restaurants in Pensacola
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Fisherman's Corner is not much to look at from the outside but the food is fabulous and created by our chefs using only fresh Gulf seafood and the highest quality ingredients. It is an old fish camp with white linens, a world class wine list, and friendly service. Daily Chef specials are a "must try" with great local flavor, live piano music on weekends, families welcome, and reservations recommended. Open and serving a special holiday menu on both Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve! Make your reservations today!
Largo, Florida
“WHAT A MEAL!!!”
Reviewed August 24, 2014

This was the first time eating at this place and boy did it meet it's reviews. We were on vacation and I searched for a place to have a family night out dinner with our daughter, husband and grandchildren boy were we impressed. We waited outside and enjoyed a game of hangman with the kids. I can say we waited maybe 1/2 hour. The staff was extremely courteous and helpful when ordering dinner. The food was amazing we took a taste from each others plate and boy could you taste the favors from each plate. My husband clearly enjoyed his meal left nothing on the plate. I was amazed with the Fisherman's sampler. I can say we will return and if you are in Perdido Key stop in and enjoy the food WE DID.

• Visited August 2014

Pensacola, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“This shack is where it's at. ”
Reviewed August 22, 2014 via mobile

I love this place. Been here many times. Always great food. Depending on the time of year and time of day you will have to wait. Just relax any get a beer. It's worth the wait.

sacramento
“Fantastic Owners/Terrific Staff/Very Fun!”
Reviewed August 19, 2014

We had an outstanding time with our family! We waited for about a 1/2 hour outside on the deck where they had a small bar set up and the server, Katie, just was a delight. We were called for dinner and seated inside. Me having a bigger personality, our server Janet adopted quickly and put up with my sense of humor. Soon we were greet with a big smile by Cathy the owner of the restaurant who was terrific. We had such a fun evening. The food was very good but the entire staff was just amazing and we were among the last diners of the evening. The table next to us was also celebrating a birthday, and when they heard we were too, they gave us the remainder of their birthday cake...All in all it was one of the best nights of our vacation!

• Visited August 2014
2 Thank itsfuntotravel-2012
“No better Seafood in Perdido Key”
Reviewed August 19, 2014 via mobile

I trusted the Trip Advisor rating and reviews and, Wow!, were they right. We arrived about 5:30 on Sunday afternoon and there were only two tables being served in the small dining room but by the time we left, there was a long line outside. I had the swordfish with grilled asparagus and Gouda grits and that was maybe the best fish dish I have ever had. Our very helpful server, Faith, almost refused to let us leave without trying the bread pudding and I am so glad she insisted. It was awesome. Do't let the shabby looking restaurant front fool you, it adds to the character and charm. This is a top notch seafood restaurant. 5 star!!

Houston, Texas
“overpriced”
Reviewed August 19, 2014

the food was not very good and horribly overpriced. I would not recommend here when there are so many other places around.

Visited August 2014
2 Thank tonyatom
Beth B, Guest Relations Manager at Fishermans Corner, responded to this review, August 20, 2014
The owners and management are very sorry that you were not pleased with Fisherman's Corner Restaurant during your recent visit. I cannot respond specifically to the entree/price on which you are commenting because details were not provided; however, I can say that generally our prices are modest considering we serve authentic, fresh Gulf Seafood prepared from scratch and in generous portions. We thank you for your review because customer opinions are very important to us as we strive to maintain the title of "Best Restaurant in Perdido Key".