“I love this place!!”

Ranked #8 of 670 Restaurants in Pensacola
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Fisherman's Corner is not much to look at from the outside but the food is fabulous and created by our chefs using only fresh Gulf seafood and the highest quality ingredients. It is an old fish camp with white linens, a world class wine list, and friendly service. Daily Chef specials are a "must try" with great local flavor, live piano music on weekends, families welcome, and reservations recommended. Open and serving a special holiday menu on both Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve! Make your reservations today!
“I love this place!!”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

We always end up having a large group when dining here, a minimum of 4 couples. They have always accommodated us very well, seating us at a wonderful table and providing very good service. We usually end up leaving well after closing time and they still treated us and served us cheerfully! I have never had a dish served to me that I didn't like! The food is that of a five star restaurant! Once I asked for shrimp & grits prepared differently than their usual way. It was served to my specifications with a smile and was oh so good!!!

• Visited March 2014

Kansas City, Missouri
“We had the most wonderful seafood dinner.”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

We had the seafood platter and Blackberry BBQ pork chops. My husband loved his seafood, cooked and tasted well. My Blackberry pork chops were excellent, never tasted any thing so good. They have 3 executive chiefs
there. I had fried cheesecake it is a must and my husband had breadpudding couldn't stop saying um um. This is a must eat allittle pricy but great food.

Kincardine, Canada
“Funky!”
Reviewed February 20, 2014

We shared the fried green tomatoes, and each had a bowl of the seafood gumbo. Everything was just lovely.

Nashville
“Don't be fooled by the outside”
Reviewed February 16, 2014

We went here on a tip. When we saw the outside, I thought it must be one of those little finds where the place is a dump, but serves really good food. Well, my 1st impression was partially correct--really good food, but this is no dump. Inside, it is a nicely decorated (sort of) place with ALL homemade, hand made, individually prepared to order food. Our waiter was great and took note of one of the diner's shellfish allergies noting that he would make certain there was no utensil used that could cause cross contamination. (Nice touch). Food is fresh and I noticed him telling other diners that certain items were sold out (Come early). Food, sauces, salad dressings, cocktail sauces all tasted homemade. I can't wait to go back (like tomorrow).

Pinellas Park, Florida
“Worth looking for, under the bridge”
Reviewed February 12, 2014 via mobile

Enjoyed dinner last night. The service was good and the food came out very fast. Best of all it was tasty and the portions were very adequate. This was our second visit and we will return again. If you use your gps to find the restaurant you may be on top of the bridge when it tells you that you have arrived. You need to turn on a frontage road on the northwest end of the bridge.

Visited February 2014