We live across the "ditch" (intracoastal waterway) from this restaurant and have eaten here many times since they opened (2011?). They opened after the oil spill, a time of low tourism and built a thriving very popular restaurant.
1. Make a reservation if you want to be seated sooner than later.
2. Try it at an off time, early diner, late lunch and such
3. My husband only eats the Wat Da Burger, now called "The Corner" Special Burger: 10 ounce ground Black Angus Chuck burger topped with a fried egg and pastrami, served between two grilled cheese sandwiches. $12 served with fries!
4. I eat the specials or the fried green tomatoes & cajun mac n cheese
5. Carry outs accepted until 5 pm and then the kitchen will only concentrate on guests in the restaurant.
The biggest tip I can give you is: if you want to eat here and it is crowded/long wait go a couple more miles down to JW Finz (in Zeke's marina) which is their second restaurant. They serve some of the same offerings and many different ones. Same local owners, same real food.
Visit our beaches and please leave nothing but footprints.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.