“Favorite restaurant in Perdido Key!”

Fishermans Corner Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 695 Restaurants in Pensacola
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Fisherman's Corner is not much to look at from the outside but the food is fabulous and created by our chefs using only fresh Gulf seafood and the highest quality ingredients. It is an old fish camp with white linens, a world class wine list, and friendly service. Daily Chef specials are a "must try" with great local flavor, live piano music on weekends, families welcome, and reservations recommended. Open and serving a special holiday menu on both Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve! Make your reservations today!
Reviewed June 11, 2011

My boyfriend and I stopped in for lunch and I have to stay that our food was over the top...I had the shrimp and grits....loved the fried grits....he had the seafood pasta and it was loaded with fresh seafood. They certainly do not scimp on anything. Loved the decor of the restaurant...the menu had plenty of variety to choose from...really looking to our next vacation and try something new at this restaurant. BTW, do you sell those tie-dye shirts? I loved them.....
A Happy Customer

1  Thank turtles88
Write a ReviewReviews (1,007)

Reviewed June 5, 2011

Arrived and were ignored for 15 minutes while one staff member handled a phone order and the other commented they had to address outdoor seating. Ordered seafood gumbo that was loaded with okra, tomato and sausage. No oysters, no crab? Étouffée was loaded with bitter, undercooked bell pepper that overpowered anything else in the dish. Prices were fair. Our condo neighbors had recommended it highly. Perhaps they had a better experience but it'll be while before I darken their door again.

1  Thank Bayoufoodie
Reviewed May 17, 2011

We just moved here from New Orleans. This is my absolute favorite restaurant around. Everything is made fresh. It has everything you want or need. The portions are generous. The price is right, So come on down. LOL
No matter what you order you will not be sorry. And the service was friendly. No Complaints here.
I cannot say enough about this restaurant. Best here by a long shot.

1  Thank gailpensecola
Reviewed May 3, 2011

I live in Pensacola and have been to almost all the tope of the line restaurants - but the food here is the best I've had - I've been there once a week since I discovered it - our service was always great - and the fried green tomatoes and the bread pudding just to name a couple are to die for - I don't care for grits - but the way they do them are really good - and that's saying a lot for me!

1  Thank Doodles19
Reviewed March 22, 2011

Who serves a grouper po boy with no tartar sauce? Fisherman's Corner. Fried okra was okay but the spicy shrimp aren't as good as the previous recipe. Our server (Caitlyn) was slow and got things wrong. There are better places to spend your money for food on Perdido Key.