“Great Experience”

Eaglerider Motorcycles Pensacola
Reviewed July 8, 2017

Fun ride down to Gulf Shores on a great bike. Claire and Nick run an excellent business and are very helpful. Their recommended routes were a lot of fun. Couldn't have been a better experience, can't wait to rent here again!

All reviews
"route"
"gulf"
"operator"

Reviewed July 1, 2017

My wife and I had an excellent experience. Outstanding equipment and a positive attiude goes a long way.

Reviewed June 20, 2017

Great ppl that own the place. Great bikes either brand new or like new. Loved the experience. Don't forget you need a valid motorcycle license

Reviewed June 13, 2017

When first I ran across Eagle Rider it seemed to good to be true. I signed up and within a month I had a chance to rent from ER in Pensacola, Florida. When I called, a cheeerful British accent greeted me and quickly rented me the motorcycle I had wanted to ride for some time. I've since rented a couple more times and every time it's just like seeing member of my family again. Claire and Nick are top notch, the bikes are in great shape and they accommodated any hiccups we've ever experienced that may have come up in our trips. I give Eagle Rider and Claire and Nick two thumbs up, and can't wait to go ride the panhandle again!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Claire C, Owner at Eaglerider Motorcycles Pensacola, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2017

thankyou for the awesome review! We greatly appreciate your wonderful comments and are so pleased you have had positive experiences with us.......and just for the record - it is definitely NOT a British accent - it's a very strong hard-to-understand New Zealand accent :P