Review Highlights
First time attempting to escape

My friend and I had a blast trying to escape the asylum room. Chris was a pleasure to work with... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Crystal B
Great experience!

We did the Asylum room and it was an awesome experience! Game master Chris made it even better... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago

from $20.00
from $22.00
from $90.00
More Info
All reviews bank heist game master bank robbery host chris team builder great game a lot of fun super fun fun experience asylum puzzles blast hints teamwork newbies activity excitement
Selected filters
Reviewed August 4, 2017 via mobile

It was our first time and we did the bank heist. It was very fun and challenging. We did not escape but we will be back soon. Our host Georgia was great. Thanks for the fun.

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed August 2, 2017 via mobile

This was our first time trying escape rooms and we loved it! It was very challenging and fun and requires teamwork too. Staff was very friendly. Hope to see some of these where I live.

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed August 1, 2017

Game mistress Georgia was awesome as my children and I tried to escape the bank heist. She was very helpful and clear on her instructions. The kids and I had a great time; however, I would recommend the activity for older tweens and teens. My youngest are nine, and it is hard to keep them focused on this kind of complicated activity.

Reviewed August 1, 2017 via mobile

This escape room was the bomb! Clues were extra clever, making it hard enough for people who are good at it while there were plenty of clues to keep younger people excited and participating. Georgia was our very helpful "guide" through the scenario. Our family had a blast. DEFINITELY a must-do for a family or group of friends.

Reviewed July 29, 2017 via mobile

This was awesome. Escape zone 60 in Pensacola is the place to be. Had a great time. We ran the bank room and were super close to escaping. Georgia made it incredibly fun and it was super challenging. All in all a great time. Highly recommend.