“Southern Hospitality At It's Best!!!”

TownePlace Suites Pensacola
Ranked #18 of 65 Hotels in Pensacola
Reviewed August 12, 2010

We have stayed at some of Marriott's TownePlace Suites in Virginia and I was convinced I would never stay at another one again, the service was so bad. I flew to Pensacola to visit my daughter and had to book a room at TownePlace Suites, due to my daughter's home flooding while I was there. We had some points with Marriott and I used them for the room.
The place was gorgeous and sooo clean!!! The staff was so curteous and made us feel very welcome. The pool closed at 10pm, but we were allowed to stay a little later. We enjoyed our time together and felt so at ease at the hotel, we didn't want to leave.
The best customer service you can imagine awaits you at TownePlace in Pensacola. I don't know who trained the staff, but every Marriott should send their employees to this hotel for training.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family

Reviewed February 26, 2010

Me and my wife had a wonderful experience at this hotel during our one night stay. The hotel is very clean and the staff is very friendly and professional. The rooms were very nice spacious, and clean. I like the fact that they had a couch in the rooms to make you feel right at home. The breakfast bar was great. I think it was well worth the price. The only down side is that its not on the beach but the comfort and good experience made up for that. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone visiting the Pensacola area.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 9, 2009

I would have to say if you are staying in the Pensacola area this would be the place to stay. The staff is very friendly include the maids that clean your room. They make sure all your needs are taken care of. I stay about 7 days for a family emergency and they
provided for me. Check in and out way easy. There is a full kitchen in your room. Overall it was a great stay.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled solo
1  Thank vionner
Reviewed August 2, 2009

I was traveling with a large group for a family reunion. We originally had reservations in another hotel but upon arrival found that it was not satisfactory. After canceling our reservations at the other hotel, we arrived at TownPlace Suites. The staff was pleasant and showed us the rooms before we confirmed our reservation. The rooms were clean and the decor was updated. There was a kitchenette. Also, one of the members of the group had small children and she was accommodated with a crib. We would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: July 2009
1  Thank rnonline
Reviewed June 25, 2009

The enterance was a bit strange but the lady at the check in desk was pure joy.
Then we found a sock on the floor, dishes in the dishwasher and one of the glases there broken. On top of this the shower curtain had mould.
And why do they present a room with a kitchen and no tabel? The only tabel in the room was the desk,

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank Sam_Bell
Reviewed June 24, 2009

My husband and I stayed here one night in June 2009 w/ our 16 month old son. The room was very nice and clean. Our room had a queen bed and a kitchen with a small stove, fridge, microwave, coffee maker, dishwasher, and pots/pans, plates, cups, etc.
The room was large enough for us to put our son's pack n play crib with lots of room to spare. The bathroom was quite large and very clean. We loved everything about the room. If we travel again in the future we will be looking for another TownePlace because its perfect if you are traveling with children. We were able to make use of the kitchen for our son's breakfast.
It is very close to I-10, mall, and many restaurants.
My only complaint, which isn't that major of a deal is that our room was on the pool side of the building and a group of kids where in the pool until 9:30 and were loud. But, once they were gone it was fine.
We love this place and would recommend it to anybody traveling to Pensacola.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family
2  Thank purplechevy
Reviewed June 11, 2009

This hotel is located conveniently near major roads and shopping malls although car access is essential. Plenty of parking space is provided. Service was excellent from both the front desk and cleaning staff. Towel and rubbish change occurred daily, but a full room clean only scheduled weekly.

The room was a full suite with two bedrooms and ample space in the dining/kitchen/lounge area. Full kitchen facilities were provided, although additional plates were requested and provided as we had a full 5 residents in the suite.

Free wireless internet was excellent with good reception, a must for any good hotel. The pool area was clean and tidy. Some noise from an upstairs room was disturbing one night.

Breakfast is only available next door at another Marriot branded property for a charge.

The University Mall across the road is huge, but not very popular, having only a limited selection of stores and does not appear to be in good condition. Just down the road is a Walmart and there are plenty more shops a 10 min drive away in Cordova Mall. A multitude of eateries is present within walking distance of the hotel.

Highly recommended for a future stay.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled on business