“Enjoyed my second stay!”

TownePlace Suites Pensacola
Ranked #17 of 65 Hotels in Pensacola
Reviewed June 2, 2014

I was recently in town to visit my sons who are students at UWF and came back to TownePlace Suites. Melanie, Justin and Christian made sure I had everything I needed. It is nice to see the same friendly faces that were there on my last trip and I will definitely stay here again, keep up the good work and thank you!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank ANNE-MARIE L

Reviewed May 28, 2014

I stayed here for a month and a half due to my boyfriend being in school (military). I couldn't have stayed at a better hotel! Customer service was excellent. Christian, Thomas and Johanna were very attentive to our many wants and needs. Our housekeeping lady, Ms. Virginia, was always there to refresh our room along with the other housekeeping ladies.

Great location!
While my bf was at school I was able to load up our infant daughter in the stroller and go shopping across the street at the "mall". Only a few stores but GREAT stores!

Long story short I recommend this hotel. It was a wonderful stay and we will be back again.

Thank you to the hotel staff!!

-The Angtons

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank Mommy2Ava
Reviewed May 27, 2014 via mobile

We like to go where the road takes us. So as we are leaving Jackson Mississippi we decide to stay in Pensacola. TripAdvisor was able to get me a 800 # and the Marriott people found us this great hotel as Memorial Day weekend was coming to an end. We stayed 4 nights in what was basically a 2 bedroom apartment. The pool is outside but nice, the breakfast "grab and go" bar needs a bit more for the amount of people you accommodate, but overall amazing!

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed May 27, 2014

Every time I come to Pensacola I stay here. This place is great and I love the full size kitchen and the rooms are just great. The area has experienced a lot of growth and there are now plenty of restaurants and stores (i.e. Academy, Burlington Coat Factory, Texas Roadhouse, Cheddar's, etc.) Hands down a great place to stay and within reasonable driving distance to the beaches and downtown/historic Pensacola. Also Johanna the manager is amazing. We came in at 9 am and she had a room ready for us by 11 am and even called us to let us know.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 20, 2014

This was my first stay at a TownePlace Suites, and we were impressed. Loved that it had the larger fridge, and a kitchenette (fully stocked). But really, it was the staff and especially the housekeeping staff, that made this a "first rate" property. Stayed here 3 nights, and we used a "hotel discount site", and felt we received an excellent value.
It was helpful to have laundry room, and it was close to many restaurants. Beds were very comfortable, and our room was quiet and very clean. Pool looked nice. They mainly have breakfast bars, packaged muffins and coffee in the mornings, (coffee all day), but that was ok. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank LK R
Reviewed April 2, 2014

Sha is the reason we chose TownePlace over Hyatt, and the stop was a good one, so we would return. While looking for a hotel options for a late night stop, with a dog, I stumbled upon TownePlace Suites, and more importantly, Shaterita. We must have called a dozen places in the area and there were other options, but Sha drew us in. We must have called her 7 times, asking more and more questions because it was important that the stay be right after a long drive. Sha made us feel like we were her personal guests. If given the same choice, we would make the same decision. Thank you Shaterita!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 17, 2014

Great location, near restaurants and ordered pizza that only took 35 minutes from order to delivery. Hotel was clean and smelled good. We were in town for a baseball tournament, we got a good nights sleep, no kids running up and down the hall. Shay is awesome! She stayed on the phone with me for about 10 minutes explaining how to get there from Gulf Breeze. SHAY ROCKS!

Room Tip: The handicapped accessible room is a bigger room.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Anita D
tpspensacola, Manager at TownePlace Suites Pensacola, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2014

Hello Anita D,
Thank you for choosing our hotel during your tournament in Pensacola, FL. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed the hotel and that we met all your expectations. I will share your great comments with Shay and the rest of staff; thank you fro taking the time to fill this review and recognize Shay's work. We take pride in the service we provide and love to take good care of all of our guests. We hope to see you again during future trips to the area.
Regards,