“Always a great stay!”

TownePlace Suites Pensacola
Ranked #16 of 65 Hotels in Pensacola
Reviewed February 9, 2013

I travel to Pensacola every so often on business and always stay here. Never a problem and the staff is always helpful. The hotel is located just minutes from downtown and right off the I-10/I-110 interchange making it very convenient.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Bryan S
tpspensacola, Manager at TownePlace Suites Pensacola, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2013

Hello,
I am glad to hear our location is perfect for you and that you enjoyed your stays with us.
Thanks so much for your kind words and for always choosing us!
Looking forward to see you again next trip.

Johanna Allard
Assistant General Manager

There are newer reviews for TownePlace Suites Pensacola

Reviewed February 2, 2013

We were on a cross-country road trip and needed a pet-friendly place to stay in the Pensacola area. We'd never been thru this part of the county before, so we had no idea what to expect.

During this recent road trip, this Towneplace Suites was just a place to sleep & shower since we were planning to be back on the road very early. We needed 4 things from this hotel: close proximity to the highway, pet-friendly, clean room, comfortable bed. This hotel served our needs perfectly for these 4 things. It's very easy to get on/off the highway. The hotel is pet-friendly and offers some green spaces to walk your dog on the property. The room/kitchen suite was on the small side, but was clean and up-to-date. The kitchen was very small and cramped as it was located in the entryway of the room, which was not ideal. Overall, our room was clean, quiet, and comfortable. The bathroom was clean and bright.

We had no issues and this Towneplace suited our needs very well. The only concern is the $100 non-refundable pet fee. We were aware of this fee when we booked the room in advance, and we needed to stay in Pensacola, so we paid it. It is the highest pet fee of any hotel we've ever stayed in, so that might be a deterrent for people traveling w/ their pet. We were only in the room for one night, arriving late and departing early. If we ever pass thru this area with our dog, we might stay here again.

Room Tip: Room 120 was clean and comfortable.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank scotrk
tpspensacola, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Pensacola, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2013

Hello!

I wanted to thank you for giving us great feedback ! I am so glad we were able to meet your 4 needs and I do hope you enjoyed this part of the country!

Look forward to your next trip!

Reviewed January 28, 2013

Cheerful, friendly staff and clean comfortable rooms with small kitchens welcomed us. Stopped with our friends for a one night stay, but apparently their usual guests are those on an extended visit. Very good value.

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed December 8, 2012

This hotel was a little more than I wanted to pay but after reading all the reviews I decided to give it a shot. And I am glad I did. I arrived an hour early. The front dest clerk was warm and welcoming. My room was all ready. About an hour after checkin I received a call from the front desk wanting to make sure everything was to my satisfaction. Awesome service!

I rented a two bedroom suite. The room was clean and spacious. The beds are very comfortable. Free continental breakfast is provided. I've had better breakfast offerings at other hotels but since I'm not a big breakfast eater this was fine for me.

This hotel is conveniently located off I-10. There are plenty of restaurants and a mall close by. Gas stations were a little harder to find. I had to drive around a little to find one.

All in all I'd say that this is a great place to stay. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Don't get a room near an exit. Lots of noise at night when it's time for bed.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Kimberly M
Reviewed November 25, 2012 via mobile

My daughter does NOT travel without her Pomeranian. He even goes to work with her! So we had to find a dog friendly hotel for our Thanksgiving trip to the beach! We also wanted a kitchenette because three kids in our family cannot eat gluten and its nice to have gluten-free foods for breakfast and snacks.

We chose this hotel based solely on the fact that my granddog was welcomed for a small fee! We rented two two-bedroom suites with kitchenettes. Because we have a person in our family with cat dander allergies, I was concerned about the cleanliness of a pet friendly extended stay hotel. We were pleasantly surprised! They obviously clean the rooms very well between guests! There were no carpet stains or pet hair in either room. The rooms were immaculate except for dust on the top of the fridge and the kitchen blinds! So they obviously put the $100 "pet cleaning fee" to good use!

With or without a dog in the group, we would stay here again. The rooms were large and comfortable. This hotel met all of our needs and exceeded our expectations.

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank Carmanning
tpspensacola, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Pensacola, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2012

Hello!

Thank you so much for staying with us on your Thanksgiving trip!

I appreciate all the compliments from having a full kitchen to meet your gluten free diet, clean, spacious and comfortable rooms that the whole family can enjoy including your fury family members!

I will let housekeeping know we need to be sure to dust in all places for next time as I am sure we will see you and the family again! Thanks again for staying with us!

Happy Holidays!

Reviewed November 16, 2012 via mobile

The town suite place by Marriott was not what I expected it to be it is a very different kind of place than the residence inn that is also a Marriott hotel the town suites rooms are much smaller and not as nice they are ok if you are just staying for one night but if you are staying for a few days you might want to consider staying at the residence inn you will have more accommodations at the residence inn than at town suites but all in all this place is ok

• Stayed: October 2012

Hello!

I want to personally thank you for choosing us on your recent trip to Pensacola! I am so happy to hear the location was good and overall our place was okay.
I do understand you felt the residence inn had more room and they are a sister property that do have more options than us.
Next time you are in the area, please stop by as I would like to show you some of the other room options we offer as all of our rooms come in different sizes, and I am sure they will be a better size to fit your needs!
Thanks again for staying with us and I do hope you try us again in the future!

Happy Holidays

Reviewed July 19, 2012

My family and I just came back from vacation in Pensacola and we stayed at this hotel. This was the ideal setup for a mother of three traveling with a husband, three kids and a sister. The staff was OUTSTANDING and there was nothing that we needed that they didn't quickly respond to. The rooms are quaint and clean and there is complimentary coffee in the lobby 24-hrs a day. I don't have any complaints and look forward to staying here again. In fact, when I travel to other cities, I will check to see if they have TownePlace Suites (we don't have one in Nashville).

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Alicia C
tpspensacola, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Pensacola, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2012

Hello and thank you so much for staying with us and filling out this wonderful review for us! We do hope we get to see you again in the future! Oh and I told the brand to hurry and put one of us in Nashville!

Becky