“"Off the beaten path but very cozy!"”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Pensacola
Bayou Grande Villas
Sallisaw, OK
“"Off the beaten path but very cozy!"”
Reviewed April 17, 2012

My family just recently stayed at the 2515 unit. We had a wonderful time! The unit is away from the hustle and bustle of the strip, but close enough for beach going or anything else you may like to do. We did get to watch the Blue Angels practice RIGHT over us...we all enjoyed the free show sitting on the deck! We were very comfortable and felt right at home in the unit we stayed in. Everything we needed was already in place. I have to say that Ali was absolutely awesome through our trip planning process. She is very friendly and so easy to work with!!! I would stay there again just because of her hospitality alone! I would easily recommend this unit to others!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Sarnia
Reviewed April 11, 2012

Stayed at 2505.Plenty of room for two people & 2 four legged visitors.Comfy to come back to after a day at the beach-all the comforts of home.Neighbourhood very friendly.Met other snowbirds:-)And yes awesome to see thee Blue Angels..like your own personal show.Ali is an exceptional lady!Dolphin cruise a must!Perdido Keys...watched dolphins play from the beach-awesome beaches.It would be a pleasure to stay again

Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Roland S
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed September 4, 2011

The rental unit had everything we could possibly need and a bonus selection of movies. The pool was well maintained and there was a ton to do right in the area.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank Jen275
Reviewed September 4, 2011

We rented 2515. Great bargain. My 2 English bullies stayed too. We had a great time. Deck was awesome!! Fenced in back yard wonderful for doggies. Place was clean and quiet except when the blue angels practice! That was awesome!! Flew right over bay and villas. We would stay here again!

• Stayed August 2011
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Reviewed July 18, 2011

Great location especially if you have a boat. Clean, Comfy and Charming. On a Beautiful Bayou....We will absolutly go back to stay here....I love Ali.. the owner she gives you the Royal treatment!!! Thanks for everything!!!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank mermaidcrossing
Lenoir City, Tn
Reviewed July 18, 2011

We Loved Our Home Away from Home
Ali was fantastic!!! She answered every question I had without hesitation. She also gave us directions to some really nice beaches and fun, free or cheap things to do. The unit was so clean and smelled so fresh when we arrived. It sure did beat the hotel/motel rooms we had stayed at in the past on vacation. All we had to do was supply our food and personal items. We had towels, sheets, pots, pans, outdoor grill, outdoor chairs, table and umbrella. There was a neighborhood pool for the kids to play in. That was secure. The neighborhood was quiet. There was a problem with the hide a bed, but she got that fixed on the second day. I highly recommend this for a vacation rental. I just hope when I decide to rent from Ali again there will be a week available for me because it was a great bargain. Thanks Ali I look forward to vacationing in Pensacola again. I will be calling Ali to make reservations for sure. I wonder if it's too early to reserve a date for next year. We Loved it and will stay there again!!! There are lots of things to do within a short drive. Perdido and Pensacola beaches are both within a short drive. You don't even have to leave your yard to watch the Blue Angels practice. And it's pet friendly too if you travel with your pet like I do. I read an old review on here about the neighbor hood. There are some older homes in this park, but they are privately owned. Ali has no control over that. I never saw anyone walking around that looked sketchy. I did see kids on bikes and folks walking in the evening. I wasn't afraid of anything I saw. The neighbors even spoke to us when we saw each other out. Sorry to be so lenghty, but I can't say enough good things about our experience with this rental!!!

Room Tip: there are lots of FREE things to do with kids here. Do your research before you go. vacation on a...