“It's ok!”

The Tuscan Oven Pizzeria
Ranked #18 of 664 Restaurants in Pensacola
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Baltimore, MD
“It's ok!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2010

After reading all of these reviews I decided to stop in during my trip to Pensacola. I've ate at many brick oven pizza places before and didn't find this one to top any of them. I found the pizza just "ok" and over priced. Other people in my party felt the same. I even had someone say dominos was better. I've eating at hole in the wall pizza places that was way better. Maybe I just went on a bad day, but I will not be back to this place nor will I recommend it.

1 Thank Sammy79

Pensacola, Florida
“Nice environment, good food and a nice change”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2010

Pensacola doesn't have much to choose from, so The Tuscan Oven is a nice change

1 Thank Chris A
Atlanta, Georgia
“BEST pizza ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2010

After seeing a BUNCH of great reviews on this place we deicded to drive the 45 minutes from Holt, Florida to eat dinner here. This place was awesome! THe atmosphere is very cozy and would be a great place to eat for just couples - but is also very kid friendly. The antipasto was delicious....as was the garden salad with the house parmesan dressing (you must try it). We ordered The Pietro pizza - a pepperoni - and it was the best pizza we have ever had. Tons of cheese but still enough sauce and meat to make it perfect! My husband and I both had the tea and both agree that it is the best tasting brewed tea we have had in a long time. We finished it all off with a vanilla gelato for dessert. It was so rich and creamy - it was the best way to end our dinner! We plan on going back A LOT!

NYC
“Best we have found in p cola!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2010

My wife and I have spent a month in p cola and have eaten out about 15-20 times. The tuscan oven pizza was the best for the price. We also ate at the global grill downtown that was about twice as pricey but also good. I would give both five stars down the board but I would rate tuscan pizza slightly better due to price but both were the best if the trip.

Pensacola, Florida
“Great Service, even Better Food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2010

Been to Tuscan many many times and every time has been great. When I am in the mood for pizza, this is my top choice. Even if I don't feel like going out, I can send my husband to pick up a "half-baked" pizza that you can finish cooking at home -- it tastes just as good as in-restaurant. The mozzarella appetizer is AMAZING, the best fried cheese I've ever had and the fresh grated garlic on top just "makes" it. The owners are devoted, passionate, and appreciate their customers. Pizzas are well priced and so very delicious!