“I shouldn't review this”

The Tuscan Oven Pizzeria
Ranked #18 of 686 Restaurants in Pensacola
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch
Reviewed July 28, 2014

I shouldn't review this wonderful place. I am just adding to the popularity of this superb brick oven pizzeria. Please don't go there. We don't want to have to wait for your table. If we do have to wait, it will certainly be outside. We don't dare wait inside where the aroma of the wood fired oven overwhelms the cares of the day.

Reviewed July 27, 2014

The wood fired oven makes all the difference. Pizza was wonderful. We ordered it extra crispy and it was perfectly done. Service good. Also enjoyed their garlic bread which is made on flat bread. Yummy! Huge delicious meatballs.

Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

A little noisy but, i think that's on account of the size as to how many people were there.Food was excellent as well as service

Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

I can't speak high enough praise for the Tuscan Oven! Moving down to the area from Boston I had a hard time finding a restaurant that could compare to those back home. We come here weekly and I crave their yummy Italian food on of days. Very clean, not too fancy, staff is so friendly!!!! The prices are reasonable, especially for a large tuscan salad, which is amazing by the way. The Veggie Tuscan sandwich is mouthwatering! Also, the pesto pasta tastes just like my Italian grandmother makes it. We currently live 40 minutes away, but we will commute here for dinner because it is THAT good. The only negative thing I can say is that takeout can often take 45 minutes until it's ready. Perhaps you cannot rush perfection!

2  Thank ElizabethRose22
Reviewed July 9, 2014

Consistently good pizza - fresh ingredients. Not too much tomato sauce so it's not a mess and the crust holds up. Also serves a variety of salads, appetizers, sandwiches and other Italian entrees. Shared the mussels, which were quite nice, and served in a bowl with a garlic broth with bread on the side. Delicious. Beer and a small but adequate wine list are available. Service is friendly and efficient. We asked that the music (country music not great reception, static) volume to be lowered and it was, thank you. Reasonable price, nice meal and will go back. BTW I noticed some Trip Advisor comments about the ceiling tiles - they have been replaced.