Tripadvisor
Pembroke Pines
Post
Inbox
Search

“the food, portions and price are very good. The food is delicious”
Review of La Hormiga de Oro

La Hormiga de Oro
Ranked #177 of 467 Restaurants in Pembroke Pines
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

my husband and i go to the restaurant. the food is great. I have also carried out and just a call and you are all set.

Date of visit: November 2019
Write a reviewReviews (14)

Reviewed May 22, 2017

My family and I love going to this restaurant. The food is really good and you get a good portion. The only thing is that it could use a little upgrade and make the dinning area a little more bigger.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed February 7, 2017

Very clean and small restaurant. Home made food. I ordered "LA Carmita assada" with rice and black beans.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed February 4, 2017

I went recently and order the fried fish ( snapper) with pinto de gallo ( rice)and tostones, we also order the fried chicken with tostone. The fish was delicious and rice but unfortunately tostone were raw and the chicken was over cooked. The price was around $40.00 for our meal. our server was courteous and our service was fast.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed September 11, 2016 via mobile

We were recommended this restaurant by a friend and decided to have breakfast there after we attended church. At first we were a little skeptical, since there appeared to be some renovations, but decided to stay and give it a try. Our waiter was extremely courteous, polite, and flexible, as the breakfast time was rapidly concluding. He provided us with the breakfast menus and we ordered what turned out to be a great meal. Unlike other similar restaurants, I was happy to see that they were not blasting the music and I was able to have a decent conversation with my wife. Despite this being a typical Nicaraguan restaurant, I noticed that there was quite the variety of people from all walks of life enjoying the very good food. I was further heartened by the fact that I ran into a very good friend of mine (not the one that recommended it) there, who told me that he ate there all the time. Overall, I strongly recommend this establishment and its professional staff.

Date of visit: September 2016