“AMAZING!!!! :)”

Ranked #277 of 367 Restaurants in Pembroke Pines
Hollywood
“AMAZING!!!! :)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2012

Beatriz, Michael & The Staff are committed, hardworking & talented. I loved that whatever design I came up with, they followed it & perfected my cake and not the mention the cake was soooo delicious! I absolutely love Elite Cake Creations and I'm so happy to have found them! If you want an amazing cake, I'd go with them all the way!!!

Visited March 2012

Hialeah, Florida
“Amazing beautiful cake and professional company”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2012

This past weekend I celebrated my daughter's wedding. What a great job and delicious taste cake!!

A very good friend of mine had very highly recommended Elite Cake Creations in Pembroke Pines that now are in Cooper City in a much bigger facility. I think the largest one in south Florida.

Like everyone else I did my research and found out that They are "THE ORIGINAL" owners of the very famous bakery in Cuba "LA GRAN VIA" I got chills up my spine because they had the most delicious cake.

We did not make any appointment for my daughter's cake tasting and just showed up at Elite Cake Creations. Our experience was great, the staff was very accommodating to us. The store was bust and while taking care of other customers, we never felt forgotten. Beatriz and her staff are great and before we knew it we were all interacting with each others and talking about each others events and exchanging details. It was a great time. It was really fun!!

My daughter had the most amazingly beautiful wedding cake my eyes can see created by Beatriz from Elite Cake Creations. I will go to her and her cakes and recommend her to every single person I know. Elite Cake Creations is AMAZING. You should definitely try them out now!!

• Visited April 2012
Davie, Florida
“If I could give them no stars I would”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2012

I don't recommend using this vendor.

First visit:
I had called ahead of time to set up an appointment and asked it I needed to request any cake flavors and was told no they would have cake for us to sample.
Arrived for my 11:00am appointment and the door was still locked. We had to call in order for them to open the door. The delivery boy did our appointment, didn't even turn the lights on. Brought us out 3 vanilla rum cakes: 1 with butter cream, 1 with pineapple, and 1 with coconut and I despise both pineapple and coconut. The delivery boy continued to tell us how he had them do his cake for his wedding and he loved it so much he decided to work there. Anyways I left dissatisfied and swore I would never go back.

Side note:
Went to a Hillcrest tasting and Elite Cake Creations were there, I tried a banana cake that was really good so I set up a 2nd appointment.

Second Visit:
Again when I arrived they didn't have the flavors that I requested quickly available they had to go in the back and make them and the baker said "the person that was supposed to make them never did" we met with what I assume to be the owner and the cake flavors were pretty good but they had so many fillings and cake flavors I wanted to try some more so I had to set up a third appointment because they have to make them "ahead of time". Also, during my appointment there was a roach crawling on the floor. Less than appetizing. I didn't make a deposit on the cake that day.

Third Visit:
When I arrived the cakes were no prepared for me. A new employee came out and told me that "no one had any knowledge of my appointment or my cake requests" he also told me that the lady was on her way to meet me. They brought me out a strawberry cake which was supposed to be a strawberry mousse and when I told them I had not requested this they told me they could not read the request form. Aggravated at this being the 3rd time of coming to Elite Cakes and not having cakes I requested ready for me to taste at my appointment time and that they were completely clueless of my order, I left outraged.

Phone Call to the Manager:
I spoke with the owner's daughter, she seemed less than apologetic and told me that they have the filling prepared but they don't put the samples together in case people don't show up. Excuse my french, but that is [--]. On 3 different occasions they didn't have cake sample prepared for me, and if that is the case why couldn't I taste different flavors when I came on the 2nd visit, if they are just whipping them up in minutes.

Conclusion:
I would not rely on this company to deliver a cake to my wedding. Read the comment before. I would be mortified if that happened on my wedding day. They don't have good customer service and I'm not sure how they are still in business. Save yourself the aggravation,

• Visited March 2012
5 Thank Victoria G
Miramar, Florida, United States
“I LOVE HAPPY PEOPLE!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2011

It was a pleasure dealing with Beatriz two years ago and after two years when I called she was the same pleasant and happy person that I remembered. This establishment is a class act and I highly recommend them. Their cake bites are absolutely phenomenal! :D

Visited October 2011
1 Thank ANAMRAMOS
Atlantic City, New Jersey
“Wonderful and just wonderful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2011

Great looking and delicious.....

These people are real people !!! So accomodating.....I had a problem with my pickup time....so they worked their busy day around me....
thank you ...Patricia