“Great food, excellent service!!”

Capriccio's Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Capriccio's Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Sheridan
Description: Capriccio has been in business since 1988 serving fine Italian and Mediterranean cuisine along with live entertainment nightly. We offer the freshest ingredients with old world charm. We have a private party room to host intimate gathering as well as business meetings. Our beautiful lounge with a 6ft chandelier glows over the granite octagonal bar. Capriccio is and has always been a family run operation. Owner Gianpiero and Karen Cangelosi along with daughter Emily Cangelosi aim to give you the best experience possible in their restaurant home. Buon appetito.
Miami,fl
“Great food, excellent service!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013

We went to Capriccio to celebrate our Anniversary and we had a great time. It is family friendly, we went with our kids, yet very cozy and romantic if you go alone. The foods was great, everything we ordered was as expected and within normal waiting time. Our waiter was Oscar and he was very professional. The music was also very nice (piano played by Julio). Overall... GREAT!! We will return and would recommend.

Visited July 2013

Miami, Florida
“I keep going back”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2013

You need to join me! This is one of the best Italian restaurants that I have been to in Florida. I go every year for my birthday and I even hosted my engagement party here. The veal is on the bone, the seafood is the freshest and if you don't see it on the menu, they are will to go above and beyond to assist you. I have never had a problem with the food or service.

• Visited July 2013
boston
“feel good italian”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

All good but the atmosphere can make it special. I go often as possible. love the veal chop pounded out served with a topping of salad (veal Milanese). they give a middle course salad which uses top notch ingredients. Most nights you will find the owner singing Italian Arias. They have a bar in a separate room from the formal dinning which can be loud but fun and away from those who prefer to dine in peace.

• Visited April 2013
Cooper City, Florida
“A great Italian Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2013

This place is special. The ambience is so sweet and all Italian. Our first visit here and certainly not our last. We both had salads and pasta. I had gnocci with pesto and my wife spaghetti with lobster. Our waiter was very professional and friendly. He described the ingredients of the eggplant dip for our dinner rolls and also my wifes meal. He was very attentive to our dining needs throughout. We enjoyed the music of an acoustic violin and his background music. It was cut short for a business gathering that started in the adjacent dining room. Overall an excellent place to dine. The only negative note was that I noticed quite a bit of heavy dust accumulation on the ceiling titles and a few hooks screwed into the tiles to hold decorations of some sort. I think they need a ceiling cleaning crew in to clean up that dust, and to brightedn the entire dining room up just a little bit more.

• Visited May 2013
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Music & Italian Cuisine”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2013

Visited the restaurant for the first time with friends from Europe. We were impressed by the decor of the restaurant and the friendly welcome at reception. Unfortunately, our waiter was not the best. He was arrogant and intrusive. Luckily, the food was excellent and we really enjoyed the piano music and singers, first the owner, then Francesco (Franco).

• Visited April 2013