“Excellent wings staff but fix ur broken video games already”

Jersey's Wings & Raw Bar
Ranked #117 of 374 Restaurants in Pembroke Pines
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

Excellent chicken wings great atmosphere the broken video games are really annoying. My kids loved to go there to play video games while we waited for our food. If the video game machine is broken change it or fix it it's offensive to your loyal customers that with the amount of volume you get there and the 60 or 70 dollars I spend there every time I go you can just leave those machines in the condition they are in. I would have given an excellent review but for this.

Thank ArnoldandPrisci... T
There are newer reviews for Jersey's Wings & Raw Bar

Reviewed July 3, 2014

I am from Venezuela and I have visited this place 4 times (in 3 different travels). For me it is a MUST. If you are a wings lover like me, go to this place. Very nice and tasty!!!!
Be patient because GPS might lead you at the same small open mall but not to the accurate place. Just ask and enjoy your wings!
12592 Pines Blvd (In the Walmart Plaza @ Pines & Flamingo)
Pembroke Pines, FL 33027
Pembroke Pines :: (954) 450-2133
Dine-in or Takeout

Reviewed May 26, 2014

This low key place has amazing bbq wings and service. Draft beers and a bar.
The taste of the wings is great. Fom outside I didn't expected so much flavor.

Reviewed May 3, 2014

Popular sports bar venue. Arrived 1 pm Friday, place was packed. Pretty waitress seated us and took our order immediately. Quickly, the place was pretty much empty, yet there was a lengthy delay before we were served our fish and waffle chips. Fish was tasteless even with being breaded. This bar has a reputation for great wings - unfortunately, we are not fans of wings!

Reviewed April 9, 2014

Best wings in Pembroke Pines! It's our go to lunch spot, as well as for parties. We always order trays of the 50 piece wings every time we throw parties. I love the barbecue and dano wings!

1  Thank Dee L