This hotel is located in a great area of broward county. Its in Pembroke Pines which is close to many attractions but a bit away from the noise of the main city. You will be located roughly 20 minutes from Sawgrass Mills Mall, 35 minutes from Ft. Lauderdale Beach and About 50 minutes from Miami night life. Whilw those might sound like a bit far away remember its the Miami traffic that adds the time.
The hotel is an open type of floor plan with the rooms mostly facing out to the golf course or the pool or other hotel amenities. I didnt use the golf course this last trip but it looked well maintained.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is looking for a nice and calm location and doesn't mind a bit of a drive to Miami venues.
I have seen the hotel prices
Fluctuate alot depending on the day or time of the year. I have not been able to pin down when is thw best time but I was able to get a decent rate through online travel sites in the fall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 137 comfortable rooms and suites located on a 27 hole golf course with all of the amenities that you would expect of a first class golf facility including a pro shop, excellent food and beverage services and a staff that is ready to cater to your every whim. Minutes from South Florida's famed beaches and some of the best shopping in the country we invite you to relax at our resort while having access to all that South Florida has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Grand Palms Hotel, Spa and Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Palms Hotel, Spa And Golf Hotel Pembroke Pines
- Grand Palms Pembroke Pines