Over rated and over priced. My wife and I stayed there before our cruise and had reservations to stay after the cruise. We canceled our reservation for the second stay before we left on our cruise. The room was very out dated and run down. Lots of peeling paint and stains in the bathroom. My wife found pubic hair on the toilet and the white floor mat towell had yellow stains on it. I'm sure back in the day it was a real classy place but today in my opinion its just another poorly maintained orver priced place that should be avoided.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 137 comfortable rooms and suites located on a 27 hole golf course with all of the amenities that you would expect of a first class golf facility including a pro shop, excellent food and beverage services and a staff that is ready to cater to your every whim. Minutes from South Florida's famed beaches and some of the best shopping in the country we invite you to relax at our resort while having access to all that South Florida has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Grand Palms Hotel, Spa and Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Palms Hotel, Spa And Golf Hotel Pembroke Pines
- Grand Palms Pembroke Pines