The staff are rude. We went paid for an extra person. We could not get a roll out then for the extra person. We could not get an extra blanket without requesting for two days. We got sheets in place of the blankets. Their reason they did not have any. When they gave us the sheets the staff acted like he did us a favor. When we asked the next day for the blanket the staff said we gave you sheets what else do you need. We asked for towels and they huffed. The fountains at the hotel dont work. The beds sink in and the tv's are outdated and old with minimal channels. This hotel should be in a ghetto and not Pembroke.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 137 comfortable rooms and suites located on a 27 hole golf course with all of the amenities that you would expect of a first class golf facility including a pro shop, excellent food and beverage services and a staff that is ready to cater to your every whim. Minutes from South Florida's famed beaches and some of the best shopping in the country we invite you to relax at our resort while having access to all that South Florida has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Grand Palms Hotel, Spa and Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Palms Hotel, Spa And Golf Hotel Pembroke Pines
- Grand Palms Pembroke Pines