All reviews jesse lovo front desk great hotel king suite recommend this hotel definitely stay here again a great stay the hotel is clean free breakfast enjoyed my stay the breakfast area checking in fort lauderdale vero property ryan gm
Reviewed November 14, 2016

This is my second visit to this location!! Great hotel , super clean , great staff , and nice buffet style breakfast . Very reasonable rates , and as a great surprise we were upgraded to a king suite . I think because we became a Marriott rewards member ! There's a nice pool and small gym . Shopping and great restaurants close by . We enjoy staying here while visiting our family !!

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Adrian_Thomas10, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Lauderdale Pembroke Pines, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2016

Good Morning,

Thanks for taking the time to give us such wonderful feedback. I am happy your stay with us was good and yes its always good to be a Marriott member. Hope you come and visit us again soon. until then have a wonderful life and God bless.

Reviewed November 7, 2016

I stay here once or twice a month for 3 or 4 nights at a time for work. Rooms are nice and service is consistent. Staff is great and always helpful. Free breakfast is alright. Would recommend for fellow business travelers.

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Good Morning,

Thanks for taking the time to write your review. We really value feedback because it helps us get better as a team. looking forward to hosting you every time you are in the Pembroke Pines area. Thanks again and have a blessed day.

Reviewed October 31, 2016

This hotel is one of the cleanest and friendliest hotels I have ever stayed with. We stayed here in October, the weekend of Hurricane Matthew and everything was perfect. The GM was on premises our entire stay and made sure he spoke to every guest and made you really feel welcome. The front desk was also amazing and helpful. The hotel is modern, clean and served quite a good full breakfast for being complimentary. We were there for 4 days and never had a problem. In addition, the location is perfect. Close to shops, malls and great restaurants. I am getting to make a reservation for this weekend. The location is also perfect if you are attending a game or event at the Hard Rock Stadium.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Adrian_Thomas10, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Lauderdale Pembroke Pines, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2016

Good Afternoon,

Thank you so much for the awesome review. Also for taking the time to write the review it means a lot to me and the team to get feedback. I am very happy you had a wonderful stay and I hope we get to host you again soon. My door is always open and would love to personally say hi the next time you are in town. Thanks from the team and myself and looking forward to hosting you and your guest whenever you are in town.

Reviewed October 28, 2016 via mobile

My stay at the Fairfield inn was amazing. All thanks to Ari and her wonderful staff. Housekeeping serviced the room and asked if I needed anything. They were very sweet. Breakfast was included and very tasty. Relaxed by the pool and my kids were very friendly with Ari. Will definitely stay again in the future.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Adrian_Thomas10, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Lauderdale Pembroke Pines, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2016

Good Morning,

Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review. I will let the staff including Ari know they are doing an amazing job. Thanks again and have a wonderful day.

Reviewed October 26, 2016 via mobile

Ari was very friendly. She told my bf and I about the amenities and the areas near by the hotel. The hotel was very nice, modern and the staff was extremely helpful with everything. I will be coming back soon whenever I come travel to Miami!

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Adrian_Thomas10, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Lauderdale Pembroke Pines, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2016

Good Morning,

Thanks for taking the time and writing a review about your stay. We look forward to hosting you anytime you are in the area. Also I will let Ari know that she is doing a wonderful job. Thanks again and have a great day.