“Good location, customer service could be improved, Internet SLOW” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Pembroke Pines-Sheridan St

Holiday Inn Express Pembroke Pines-Sheridan St
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Pembroke Pines
San Jose, Costa Rica
“Good location, customer service could be improved, Internet SLOW”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

I chose this place, because its location was convenient, close to malls, to stores, restaurants, 30 mins from airport, etc...
Internet is so slow in this hotel, no matter which device you use to connect..
Breakfast is ok, I have been in other Holiday Hotels, and they have better breakfast..
Customer service is not the best, front desk employees may not be as friendly as I want them to be...
Rooms are clean...

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
    • 3 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Auburn, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

The hotel is clean, comfortable, and the staff is very friendly. We were just stopping in for the night February 3, 2013. We would stay here again. We enjoyed going to the Whole Foods Market just up the road for some wonderful treats.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank MadforMaui
Miami, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

We had a very nice bedroom, with all the amenities you may want, 2 comfortable beds -because they did not have any room available with king size bed, but this worked very good for us-, nice bathroom, a little sofa. Very clean, nice view and good service. The only downside would be that each time you turn on the light of the bathroom the fan is on too and is very noisy. It would be better if the light and the fan have separated switches, I guess...

They serve breakfast.

Room Tip: The higher the floor, the better view you will have so you can appreciate more the beautiful surroun...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Danielagh_2012
Murfreesboro, TN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

The hotel was clean, bedding above average, and personnel was extremely friendly and helpful. A little overpriced for the area but a good place to stay. The day manager was a lady who never lost her smile and looked for ways to help. The location to I-75 is perfect with easy access on and off the interstate.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

The hotel was well maintained. The breakfast was the best we have had at a Holiday Inn Express, thanks to Emily the staff person there. The food is always the same at holiday inn express so you know wht to expect. At this hotel, the breakfast area was sparklingly clean and Emily made sure that tables were ready after hotel guests left them a mess. The rooms was clean and large. However, this Holiday Inn Express culd learn from others and have a soap dish in the bathroom. The rooms were cleaned adequately but both days we were out in the morning and room was not cleaned until we requestedin the late afternoon. Next time, I would reques ttha tthe room be made up when leaving in the morning. All in all a great room for a very reasonable price.We did spend time at the pool. I twas lovely and well maintained however, the hotel is next to an Audi dealer. The workers yell back and forth and the radio is loud, so bring your headphones to the pool.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank halsherm3
Hollywood, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

Used my membership rewards points to stay here last night. It was great. I asked nicely at the front desk if I could be upgraded to a jr suite and the nice gentleman thanked me for being a membership rewards member and said sure how about the top floor!
A/C was really cold (thats a good thing) The bed was oooooh so comfy. Nice flatscreen. Hot water in the shower. What more could I ask for? Oh...and the breakfast was pretty good too! Nothin fancy but perfect to grab and go.
Yes you should book here if you need to stay in West Broward

Room Tip: Dough Boys pizza delivers to the hotel and they are excellent.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Detroit, Michigan
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

The young lady behind the desk was terrific. I was greeted in the most professional manner and she even made recommendations on where to go for dinner. The Hotel was very clean and quiet however, the wireless internet left much to desire. My stay was two nights and I ended up using my phone as a hotspot so that I could get some work done in a timely manner. The bed was most uncomfortable that I have had the entire two years of travel. I had two double beds in my room and I even tried the other bed with no luck. The price of the hotel (even at the corporate gold level) was way too much. The deaelrship next door to the dealership has very bright lights. Still shined under the drapes. I do not think I will be staying at this location again........ With that said, the employees were great.

Room Tip: Do not get a room facing the automotive dealership. The lights are very brigh!!!!!!
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
1 Thank David I
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Pembroke Pines-Sheridan St, responded to this review, July 22, 2013
Dear David I,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience with us. I am pleased you fond our staff highly commendable. Please accept our sincere apology for the shortcomings you experienced during your stay and I regret the bed comfort did not live up to your expectations. I have taken note of your comments regarding the difficulties you experienced with our internet services and have shared these with our management team for the purpose of bringing improvements needed. I hope that you would give us another chance to make your stay as best as it can be.

Thank you again for sharing your feedback.

Joel B
Hampton Inn & Suites Ft Lauderdale / Miramar
Wingate by Wyndham Fort Lauderdale Miramar
TownePlace Suites Fort Lauderdale Weston
Comfort Suites Weston  - Sawgrass Mills South

Been to Holiday Inn Express Pembroke Pines-Sheridan St? Share your experiences!