“rude”

Cuisines: Japanese, Seafood
Hollywood, Florida
“rude”
Reviewed January 24, 2014

the chief didn't want to make my dad a stir fry and he said that the beef was already there cooked take that one than he was rude and he said if you want it wait 5 mins if i have a chance i do it than my dad complemented the waitress about the food and she completely ignored him. I myself tried a food item it tasted like urine .

• Visited January 2014
3 Thank Monica d

“Unsanitary. Sushi chef coughing into food. Manager picked a piece of mysterious food off of my plate with bare hands and ate it.”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

We went thirty minutes after they open and food still was not fresh. The people behind the bar ignored any questions I had. The hot food was awful. Veggie tempura tasted frozen like they didnt properly heat it all the way.
Found mysterious silver scaly and slimy object in my vegetables, a dish literally labeled vegetables. I assumed it was some sort of fish scale but it was thick...3 iches long and an inch wide. When asked the poor guy who was putting out food what it was , he reluctantly said fish. Then when we asked the manager who was in and out behind sushi bar and seating people about it, he said "potato" , then picked it up off my plate with his bare fingers and ate it. How disgusting. My boyfriend and I were put off, it definitely was not a potato and why did he need to touch my food? If it was what he said, why did he have to dispose of it immediately like that? We paid the bill and as we were walking out, I saw the woman behind the sushi bar coughing right into the food as she was prepping it, not bothering to turn her head or anyhing. She was clearly sick because she couldnt seem to stop coughig but it did not stop her from making the food.

This place is a health hazard. I would rather pay a few extra dollars and eat at a more sanitary restaraunt.

I decided to see if they had a health inspection posted online and they do. Tons of critical violations, including leaving food out for over 4 hours. Check it out just do a google search.

Awful.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank cps887
Pembroke Pines, Florida
“Great food, hospitality, and beautiful surroundings!”
Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

This is our favorite Chinese and Sushi place. It's a really nice, clean restaurant with very good food. The service had always been very good and we also enjoy the wide selection on the buffet. We also like the Hunan grille! Where can you go for $8.25 for a nice lunch. It's always a nice relaxing enviornment! We are always treated really good! Try it you'll like it!

• Visited July 2013
Cooper City, Florida
“Good food reasonably priced”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Ate dinner there last night. The price was $14.25/person which I think is reasonable. It was clean and the hostess and waiter were very nice. We were sitting in a back room which was quiet. The waiter was attentive and immediately removed our plates when we were finished and getting up to get more food. There is a large selection of food. Both the sushi and other dinner selections were good. We had chicken, steak, california roll, mushrooms, chicken wings, spring roll, and several other items. It has the typical Chinese selections. The desserts are the usual lame ones provided in Chinese buffet restaurants. I didn't try the ice cream but the donuts were tasty. Was it the BEST food ever? No. It is not a 5 star restaurant. But it was good and the price is right. I would definitely go back there again.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Ellen B
Parker
“Nice Chinese Buffett”
Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

The selection is good and the temp of the food is hot. There is a good selection. They have the regular foods plus sushi. Enjoyed the availability of meats and seafood.

• Visited April 2013