“Good food reasonably priced”

Kamado's Japanese Seafood Buffet
Ranked #236 of 368 Restaurants in Pembroke Pines
Cuisines: Japanese, Seafood
Cooper City, Florida
“Good food reasonably priced”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Ate dinner there last night. The price was $14.25/person which I think is reasonable. It was clean and the hostess and waiter were very nice. We were sitting in a back room which was quiet. The waiter was attentive and immediately removed our plates when we were finished and getting up to get more food. There is a large selection of food. Both the sushi and other dinner selections were good. We had chicken, steak, california roll, mushrooms, chicken wings, spring roll, and several other items. It has the typical Chinese selections. The desserts are the usual lame ones provided in Chinese buffet restaurants. I didn't try the ice cream but the donuts were tasty. Was it the BEST food ever? No. It is not a 5 star restaurant. But it was good and the price is right. I would definitely go back there again.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Ellen B

Parker
“Nice Chinese Buffett”
Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

The selection is good and the temp of the food is hot. There is a good selection. They have the regular foods plus sushi. Enjoyed the availability of meats and seafood.

• Visited April 2013
Pembroke Pines, Florida, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worst ever”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

We wanted to try a new buffet it was the worst ever.I would never ever in a million years recommend anyone to go here.The service was bad all the food was cold.Then to top it off they still handed me a bill.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Chrissy D
“VERY RUDE MANAGEMENT AND TOO MUCH MSG!”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

I went to the buffet and was told I had arrived during lunch, and thus would be charged for the "lunch" buffet. I proceeded to take some items from the buffet, none of which were differentiated for "lunch" or for "dinner". In the midst of my meal, a woman--apparently the owner--approached me and told me that I had taken some "dinner" shrimp, which were not allowed for "lunch". I told her that if this was true, that she needed to clearly differentiate the "lunch" items from the dinner items. I had lost my appetite and I put the shrimp in question on another plate and told her that she should take these shrimp away. I told her that she had disturbed my meal. The waitress came over to apologize and explained that it was the owner who had caused the problem. I explained that the owner had been very rude and disturbed my meal, and if there was some distinction in lunch and dinner items, this needed to be specified by a sign. As it was, there was no sign, only rude behavior by the owner, and my loss of appetite and high blood pressure. I paid, gave the waitress a $12 tip, and walked out. As I appear to be Hispanic, it is very possible that the owner is racist, as well as rude. AVOID THIS RESTAURANT! Food is okay, but it's not worth being mistreated by rude and greedy owners.

5 Thank moment99
Orlando, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yum”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

I have always enjoyed going to Kamado's with my friends and my lover. It's always delicious and since it's All-you-can-eat you can eat til your full and just enjoy the wonderful atmosphere, the friendly staff and everything else. Truly a treasure amongst Sushi and Japanese restaurants in South Florida.

• Visited October 2012