“Too Busy Visiting & Not In Working!”
Review of Bahama Breeze

Bahama Breeze
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 401 Restaurants in Pembroke Pines
Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Stopped by for a dinner after a Miami Dolphins football game yesterday. When we came up the ramp into the outside seating area, we stood there for a few minutes before a worker came up and blurted out, "just sit anywhere", which I thought was rude and not customer friendly.

This is not a big restaurant. Some tables and a bar and we finally had to sit at the only table available and it was still dirty from the last diners. In 15 minutes, nobody came by to clean the table, say they would be with us or anything else. We finally got up and walked out and headed out to find another restaurant.

There was not a shortage of workers, but they sure seemed more interested in standing around and visiting, laughing & joking with each other instead of doing the job they are paid to do. Very impersonable crew to say the least. A family at the table next to us was shaking their heads as well and they told one waiter twice while we were there that they were waiting for their bill. They were still seated when we got up and left. Incredible!

I am sure that this restaurant does not mean all Bahama Breezes are terrible like ths one, but in the business world, first impressions mean so much and we will not set foot in another one and will advise others who may be thinking about them to go elsewhere.

Stay away from this one in Pembroke Pines, FL. The Darden Group should shut the doors on this one!!

Reviewed November 11, 2012

Most of their food is too spicy for me, but every once in a while I like to go to have their wings. They give you whole wings, which I love and you cannot find anywhere else anymore.

Reviewed October 31, 2012

I was very surprised by the restaurant, first time there I looked at menu and left, didnt look appealing. Then friend wanted to meet there and I returned to find that the menu seemed better and the food ordered was excellent. Different but tasty. Has become one of my favorite treats.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

We dine here several times a year - atmosphere and service are always great. Very busy weekend evenings. We enjoy their unusual entrees - worth a visit.

Reviewed August 29, 2012

When I visit South Florida. It is a must that I visit and eat at this restaurant. The food is amazing. The food is well-cooked, flavory and in the three nights that we stayed in Florida. We ate there all three nights. That is how great the food was. The staff is friendly and has great customer service skills. The environment is pleasant, clean and very relaxing. Their menu have alot to choose from. My fav foods were: jerk chicken wings, mash potatoes, pulled pork, ribs, wood grilled cilantro crema, coconut shrimp (to die for), shrimp and chicken pasta.
An excellent experience