“Very Good Sushi Restaurant!!”

Wasabi Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #140 of 368 Restaurants in Pembroke Pines
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Pembroke Pines, Florida
“Very Good Sushi Restaurant!!”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

This restaurant is one of those places to where you would like to come back soon. The sushi was delicious,very well presented and fresh. First I ordered a fish soup and was delicious,later an Spider Roll and my wife ordered a Shrimp Tempura and both choices had a perfect combination of fresh and tasty seafood,a really good option with a glass of wine. Also the service was excellent and the environment perfect to enjoy your dinner. I really recommend this restaurant to all the seafood lovers like me.

• Visited August 2013

• Thai first
Florida
“Good rolls but lousy teriyaki”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

We've been to Wasabi a few times and this is the sum of our experiences:

The rolls are decent, nothing extraordinary but decent. The teriyaki on the other hand is lousy. Recently we ordered the beef teriyaki and to be blunt is the worse we've ever had. The beef tasted like meat just used to prepare soup. It was over boiled, tasteless, the texture was absolutely terrible.

• Visited April 2013
Miami, Florida
“Dirty looking”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

I liked the place because of the Dragon roll. I stopped going because one of the high school kids told me about the conditions inside the kitchen. They worked there for a short time but quite because the manager treats everyone horriably. You can tell by the staff turnaround. Anyway, I stopped going because of the kitchen conditions. Someone send the health inspector...

Visited January 2013
“One of the better Sushi restaurants in Pines”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

In my humble opinion, this is the 2nd best Sushi restaurant in west P.Pines.
The sushi is really good, but they've raised their prices a lot since I first started going there. So, as good as it is, I think they're flirting with pricing themselves out of the market.
As I mentioned, this is currently my 2nd favorite sushi restaurant in Pines. It was my favorite for many years, until Sushi Sake opened in the Cinemark (Muvico) plaza last year.
I recommend trying them both and seeing which you like most yourself

Visited August 2012
1 Thank qba3
Key West, Florida
“Hidden gem!”
Reviewed August 15, 2012 via mobile

Hidden gem! Wasabi of Pembroke Pines is well worth the visit. Best sushi we've had in a very long time. The volcano roll was outstanding as was the dragon, x_man and crunch. Service was fast and on point. Def our new favorite date night spot!