“not sure I would go back - maybe it's what I ordered”
Review of Romano's Macaroni Grill - CLOSED

Romano's Macaroni Grill
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 18, 2014

My wife and shared the fried zucchini as an appetizer and the Chicken Florentine salad and the Margherita Flatbread. My two-year old had a cheese pizza which I also tried.

I found everything except the salad to lack flavor.

Maybe the pasta is a better choice given the positive reviews.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

Macaroni Grill is always dependable when you're in a mood for a fulfilling, down to earth, no nonsense meal. The staff here is great! We love the chicken parm and lasagna.

Reviewed February 13, 2014

We visited for the first time and it was great; the service, the food, the price and the ambiance. We loved it and will go there again before we leave. I had 2 antipastos which were more than enough for me for dinner and Gordon had the spaghetti & meatballs which he didn't finish. We ordered a bottle of the house Chianti which was $30 on the menu, but when it came it was 1.5 litres and 50% off for "Happy Hour" and you get to take home what you don't drink. So different from Canada. The whole bill including beer and the wine was $50.00

Reviewed January 23, 2014

We had pretty good family dinner here. Although the place was very busy, our service did not suffer. Pleasant ambient. Both waiters working with us were nice and friendly. Food was good to very good (but not yet excellent). It is likely we will return again some other time.

Reviewed January 17, 2014

Although it's a little pricey for the type of cuisine, the ambiance, the food, and especially the service is great. Our server Soraida was courteous, friendly and attentive. I have always liked the idea that they bring a bottle of house wine to the table and you pour on the honor system. From the complimentary bread, the Stuffed Mushrooms, Caesar Salad, Tomato Soup, Chicken Scaloppini and Shrimp Portofino - tasty; cooked and presented nicely.