“delicious food and excellent service”
Review of Romano's Macaroni Grill - CLOSED

Romano's Macaroni Grill
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Came to this restaurant for the first time in a long time with my family. Had a delicious meal. Clayton was our server. Not only was his service top notch, but he took our order from 7 people by memory, and everything was exact. Amazing feat. Will go back and try and get him.

There are newer reviews for Romano's Macaroni Grill

Reviewed June 13, 2013

This is a good Romano's, good food and drinks fairly reasonably priced. Plenty of parking.
Restaurant was nice and clean. Staff were attentive but not overly so, good value for money.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

My daughter loves this place. She likes the macaroni and cheese. Well, that's about the best thing about it. I gave it two stars because the service was fine, the salad and bread were good, but my dinner was just awful.

I ordered the Shrimp Portofino. It's supposed to be shrimp, mushrooms, pine nuts, and spinach in a lemon butter sauce. I ordered this because I LOVE lemon sauce. LOVE. Well, what I got was 6 shrimp and a pile of plain pasta. The pasta had absolutely NO flavor at all. No butter, no lemon, nothing. I paid $15 for 6 shrimp and plain pasta.

I swear, I think Olive Garden might be better (shudder!)

2  Thank Cheryl517
Reviewed March 23, 2013

What a waist of $40! This place use to be really good, so I thought I should give it a try again. I should have realized something was up when the resturant was empty on a Saturday night. Service was slow even though it was empty and on top of that the food was HORRIBLE! I ordered the chicken parm and the chicken was chewy and pink, gross! How do you mess up a chicken parm? The pasta has no sauce on top, literally they just dumped pasta on the plate and forgot the sauce. Needless I left and went somewhere else to eat. Such a waist of money!!

1  Thank Dee L
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Very basic and bland cooking. Over salty soups, hard and cold bread followed by pasta that tasted like it came out of a Campbell's tomato soup can. But priced like it was something special, pays to advertise but better to know that there are better choices.

1  Thank Bill T