“Macdonald meets Italian”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Very basic and bland cooking. Over salty soups, hard and cold bread followed by pasta that tasted like it came out of a Campbell's tomato soup can. But priced like it was something special, pays to advertise but better to know that there are better choices.

1  Thank Bill T

Reviewed December 28, 2012

Easy to get to, plenty of parking, casual atmosphere, good food and friendly service- I cannot want for more. I was here with my Mom and some of her friends for dinner- they treated the ladies like royalty and they all had such a great time. The food arrived hot and delicious for all four of us- no leftovers here. This restaurant was better that what I was expecting- you never know when you go to a chain restaurant. My husband and I actually went back again with my Mom and picky husband liked the food and atmosphere. Will definitely be back. Thank you Pembroke Pines Macaroni Grill.

1  Thank PierreDeux
Reviewed December 2, 2012

Last night, my husband, son and I went to Macaroni Grill. We arrived at 6:45 and were seated immediately. Our waiter (Woody) was wonderful, and very helpful through the entire miserable experience. We placed our order and sat while other tables around us were served. When I realized that it was our table and a table across from us that had not been served (an hour after placing our order), I went to the hostess and asked for a manager and business card so I could email and complain. She couldn't locate a business card and told me that the manager was busy and couldn't see me...she was told to take care of upset customers! After waiting another 15 mins. and still not being served, I asked again and was again refused to see the manager. Apparently, they sent a chef home (thinking they would not be busy) and then got backed up in the kitchen. As compensation for the ordeal, they gave us free soft drinks and a loaf of bread to take home...REALLY? I have NEVER had such a horrible experience in a restaurant and DO NOT plan on EVER going back there! My advice? STAY AWAY!!!

3  Thank Stephanie S
Reviewed November 18, 2012 via mobile

Went for a late lunch no wait to get a table. Service was lousy. She didnt really check to see if we needed anything and she passed by our table many times. Really hard to find good customer service anymore. We wont be returning to this location. Food was ok, i had parm crusted chicken salad, it was to be drizzled in balsamic not soaking in it.

2  Thank Heather S
Reviewed November 5, 2012

the food is great whent you go ask for the server MICHEL he is the best trust me the best THANK YOU ALL