“Good southern food”

Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Reviewed April 14, 2019 via mobile

I like the food and varied menu a lot. If you don’t like something they are fast to exchange.
Regularly,depending on rush times, the wait could be tiresome and I cannot wait outside with folks smoking.

Reviewed April 14, 2019 via mobile

Country food biscuits cornbread catfish lunch specials good breakfast lunch and dinner great store lots of good items for your home for gifts novelty stuff old-fashioned candies clothes HomeGoods

Date of visit: April 2019
1  Thank Dianasdeals
Reviewed March 25, 2019 via mobile

We had chosen to eat at Cracker Barrel restaurants on our way down along the east coast. We always had a good meal, served friendly and efficiently.

Apparently not all Cracker Barrel’s are created equal. What a disaster our meal was. I love meat loaf and so ordered it because it is usually so tasty. My husband ordered fish. Our suppers arrived separately. My meatloaf was almost cold so I had to eat it quickly. I remember my husband asking if I was really hungry and replying “no, the meal is almost cold”. By the time his fish arrived, over cooked to the point it was dry, I was nearly finished eating. To top it off, our server seemed irritated and was not happy to be there. Not a pleasant atmosphere.

We are hoping this is not the usual level of service for this location.

Reviewed March 19, 2019 via mobile

Cracker Barrel does a great job of making each location the same. Same friendly service, same good food, same clean place. This one was no different for us when we stopped for Breakfast.

Reviewed March 1, 2019

You either love Cracker Barrel or not. This restaurant is similar to all the others. Lots of stuff for the wife to buy, and solid American food. Meatloaf, good breakfasts, biscuits, etc.

Date of visit: February 2019