“Great JD Ribs. Good service and good prices”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #250 of 368 Restaurants in Pembroke Pines
Cuisines: American
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Great JD Ribs. Good service and good prices”
Reviewed June 4, 2014 via mobile

They were busy the night we got there and they were on a wait but once we sat down the service was quick and the food came out fast. This one has the best Jack Daniel's ribs. I would recommend this Friday's.

• Visited May 2014

Miami, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“TERRIBLE”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

I went once to this Friday's and wont be returning. My problem is with the people who frequent this place. I was given dirty looks from the moment I walked into this restaurant by everyone including the staff. My family and I were dressed casually as we always do to visit a restaurant such as Friday's. I even had a woman standing by the door call me a cracker in front of the hostess. I will never be visiting this place or any other Friday's again. My experience was completely uncalled for.

• Visited October 2012
Fort Lauderdale, FL
“enjoyable”
Reviewed October 31, 2012

TGI Fridays is very convenient to my house. I have enjoyed dining there, I have specific needs for my diet, and they have been accomodating to preparing the food the way I need it. Staff has always been nice.

Visited September 2012