“The best place in the area !!!!”
Review of I Love Tacos

I Love Tacos
Ranked #228 of 377 Restaurants in Pembroke Pines
Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

Great food , always busy , and. A lot of people looking to try the chef menu ask for Omar the owner and Bryan the waiter!! :-)

Reviewed June 16, 2014

Tried all varieties of tacos and every single one has been magnificent. I have not enjoyed the house specialties mostly b/c I go there to get a taste of home cooking...so I prefer the original tacos. Their rice is also very authentic tasting but will pass on the beans since they are black beans and not pinto.

1  Thank Yvette515
Reviewed June 10, 2014 via mobile

Tiny expensive tacos but delicious. I would give 5 stars except I still was hungry after ordering the fish tacos. The sauce was delicious. It is really good food but it comes at a price and you have to order two meals if you want the same amount of food Tijuana Flats gives you, but this tastes better. I'm a "foodie" and this definitely satisfies my finer palate even though it's a taco place.

1  Thank Ppinesdotnet
Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

The food was very good very Mexican style but the policies are too strictly like you can not order different types of tacos or change anything. I do not think I will be back

Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

We visit this place at least once a month looking to relax and have a nice Friday ! The tacos locos are the best and the cheese salsa they have is unique! Ask for the server Bryan he will treat you like 5 start hotel service! Price is very good and last but no least the raspberry margarita is a must try :-) with a bouncing glass ufff!!!!!