“Best Wings in town!!!!”

Cuisines: Pizza
BeeSki
“Best Wings in town!!!!”
Reviewed August 27, 2008

I absoultely love the chicken wings from Pizza Machine! They are enormous!!! My favorite is the Medium with Garlic. Pizza is great too!

florida
“great wings and pizza”
Reviewed August 2, 2008

I ordered a pizza wing combo. The wings were enormous and the pizza was one of the best I have had!

Pembroke pines
“just like Italian pizza”
Reviewed March 21, 2008

I haven't ordered from Pizza Machine in years. I just had the best pizza delivered to my home. I reccommend this place!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Horrible, like Domino's.”
Reviewed December 15, 2007

Horrible, like Domino's.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
florida
“the pizza is good”
Reviewed October 1, 2006

Have ordered form here many times and picked up. The pizza is good fast food, and the prices are great if you're having a party, they have a 30" pizza that will feed a mob for a song.