“Good food for little bucks” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican, American, Southwestern, Barbecue
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Coral Springs, Florida
“Good food for little bucks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

Had lunch here with my friend for our birthdays. We sat in the bar area which is very spacious and nice. We were greeted right away by our server who brought us chips and salsa, very good. Complimentary in the bar area. I had a delicious swiss mushroom burger with fries that was very pleasing to my palate. Cooked to perfection. My friend had the Carribean Salad that had grilled chicken and lots of good veggies in it. The GM also stopped by to ask how we were doing. I would say this was a great place to visit for eats and great cocktails. Very reasonable.

• Visited September 2013

Coral Springs, Florida
“Great food for little buck!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

• Visited September 2013
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Good meals”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

This is a good Chili's good food and drinks fairly reasonably priced.
Decent attentive staff but not overly so good value for money.

Visited December 2012
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
“Foods”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

There are good food here but sometime there could be some mistake. I know everyone makes mistake but at least the food there is worth to try.

Pembroke Pines, Florida
“OK”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

We sat at a table in the bar area, found the service to be a little slow. One of the waiters in the area kept passing by us and did not acknowledge, say hello, we'll be with you in a moment of anything. The rest was not full, it around 6pm, did not start getting busier till 7. Finally ordered our food and drinks, Drinks to a while to get to the table, I would have understood if it was busy, bit again rest was not full. We had ordered chips and salsa which we never got. We noted it to the waiter told him everything was OK, but we never received the chips and salsa. He apologized and asked if we still wanted them, we told him no thanks. I ordered the Santa Fe chicken salad which I found it had a little too much dressing for my taste and it was kind of spicy. That did not bother me I like spicy food but I would think they would make some notation on the menu for those that do not like spicy foods. Beyond that everything else was ok, not great just ok. I love Chili's and have been to that one and others before, I just think that this one dropped the ball that night. I will go to Chili's again but I have second thought of going back to this location.

• Visited May 2013