“Love, love, love”

OR
Ranked #10 of 441 Restaurants in Pembroke Pines
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: When it comes to Italian food, BRIO Tuscan Grille in The Shops of Pembroke offers the best Italian dishes and grilled entrees. Join us at Pembroke Gardens! We bring the pleasures of the Tuscan country villa to Pembroke providing you the best Italian restaurant near you. Choose BRIO Tuscan Grille in the heart of The Shops at Pembroke Gardens across from Barnes and Noble. Join us at BRIO Tuscan Grille, the best Italian restaurant near you!
Reviewed May 29, 2019

This is one of my favorite spots to eat. The food is delicious. They have a eggplant appetizer...it is so great. I have gone many times, and I highly recommend it.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed April 25, 2019

Brio's food is just average ,ordered chicken marsala, its over cooked and the grill marks were so black ,charcoal taste. When complained about it, they did not even care to even try to make another one, all the server said he will let the griller know. Very unproffessional , very disappointed and will never go or recommend.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed April 6, 2019 via mobile

I attended a planned event at Brio's today.
Brio's Management did a HORRIBLE job in staffing for the event. The food was cold by the time it was served. Beverages took over 20 minutes to be delivered to the table after I ordered. One of the waiters told me we picked a bad day to have an event because they were busy.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed March 28, 2019

The Pembroke Pines location has good parking with lots of shops for before and after a meal. The atmosphere is good and sitting on the patio was nice in late March. Herb infused crisp flatbread complimented my Mediterranian Salad. The wedge salad is a large serving, but seems a little plain for the restaurant.
Soups were flavorful and chicken was tender. The meals were served hot and in a timely manner. Food was good for a chain.

Date of visit: March 2019
1  Thank Kathryn M
Reviewed March 16, 2019 via mobile

My experience was rather good, compared to what I read in previous reviews. The place was packed, but service was good and our server, David, was very pleasant and efficient. Food came fast and when we tasted it it was great. The ribeye was flavourful and the shrimp and lobster fettuccine could not be better. Sometimes people complain for so little. I am not a fan of chains, but today’s experience was very good.

Date of visit: March 2019