“good food and a great area”
Review of BRIO Tuscan Grille

BRIO Tuscan Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: When it comes to Italian food, BRIO Tuscan Grille in The Shops of Pembroke offers the best Italian dishes and grilled entrees. Join us at Pembroke Gardens! We bring the pleasures of the Tuscan country villa to Pembroke providing you the best Italian restaurant near you. Choose BRIO Tuscan Grille in the heart of The Shops at Pembroke Gardens across from Barnes and Noble. Join us at BRIO Tuscan Grille, the best Italian restaurant near you!
Reviewed July 12, 2014

I had a great dinner and was able to shop, and walk around the area the restaurant is in the middle of an open air shopping mall, we shopped for 2 hours then had dinner and shopped some more very convent and great food go mid day .

1  Thank kirk m

Reviewed July 7, 2014

My friend and I popped in on for brunch/early meal on a weekday. The host was friendly and our waiter was average. The food, however, is exquisite. I had a chiplotle something panini. It was tasty, crunchy, with just enough amount of spice..I also had a white peach sangria that I will definitely return to again! It was a good portion for a reasonable price in a nice atmosphere (they have outdoor seating but with the Florida heat, it's a no-no). Definitely a must if in the Pembroke Pines/Garden area :)

Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

Brio is a staple for my brother in law which meant it fitting that he would decide to have a large group of family and friends enjoy a night there together for his birthday. However, I was personally disappointed to find such a limited menu and some of the worst service I've ever experienced. I had some sliders and a flatbread something or other which I shared with my wife they were of average enjoyment nothing to write home about. The server was simply terrible. You would think a server would be extra attentive to a large group of adults spending money primarily on drinks for this occasion, but he was exactly the opposite. At one point he must have taken a break during our visit as we literally began receiving service from another server we flagged down because it had been 10-15 minutes since anyone had even seen him. About 45 mins in my brother in law decided to move the party to his home as we were all basically just left to wallow and complain. Not sure I would visit Brio again, but my brother in law says this experience is outside of the norm so we may be back for a simple date night dinner and hopefully a better second review. If a server can't handle a large group... They shouldn't be attending to one. Just my .02

1  Thank LazenbyFamily
Reviewed June 18, 2014

Delicious flatbreads and great salads.Skinny menu offers healthier options. Nice large open patio for when it's not too hot and not rainy.

Reviewed June 5, 2014

We were a group of 7 celebrating a special birthday. The food was very good to excellent, service was efficient and friendly. I loved the fact that they had a glutton free menu and a smaller portion dinner menu indicating the calories. I usually get overwhelmed with large portions and the alternative menu allowed me to order an appetizer and a main plate....wonderful treat. Furthermore each one of us enjoyed our meals. This restaurant is very popular and reservations may be necessary and it may be noisy. I will go back the next time I go to this part of Florida.

1  Thank Marilyn B