“Much Improved Since last Visit”
Review of BRIO Tuscan Grille

BRIO Tuscan Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 369 Restaurants in Pembroke Pines
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: When it comes to Italian food, BRIO Tuscan Grille in The Shops of Pembroke offers the best Italian dishes and grilled entrees. Join us at Pembroke Gardens! We bring the pleasures of the Tuscan country villa to Pembroke providing you the best Italian restaurant near you. Choose BRIO Tuscan Grille in the heart of The Shops at Pembroke Gardens across from Barnes and Noble. Join us at BRIO Tuscan Grille, the best Italian restaurant near you!
Miami
“Much Improved Since last Visit”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

I normally meet my girlfriends for lunch here as it is exactly half way between Coral Springs and Miami. The Shops at Pembroke Gardens are very nice indeed and Brio is one of many nice restaurants in the shopping mall. In the past we have received poor service here but this time, thanks to James H. (excellent waiter) we received the best service we have ever had at this location. They offer Brunch on Sundays which is nice and the lobster bisque is very good. I had the Bruschetta Quattro Sampler Platter appetizer as a main course as it is delicious and I have had it there before. You get 8 hearty bruschetta bites, two each of four different kinds and each one is more delicious than the next. My girlfriend had the chicken and avocado omelette from the Brunch menu with fruit and loved it. The whole experience was affordable and enjoyable, to the point where I wrote to the manager to advise how good James had been. Wish there were more servers like him out there! Walk off your lunch afterwards at a plethora of great shops including Coldwater Creek, Chico's, Sur La Table and Barnes and Noble (while there is still a good book shop to visit - sadly they all seem to be disappearing).

• Visited August 2013

Pembroke Pines, Florida
“You'll Simply Love this Place!”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

We have been regular customers at this place for years. I have to say it's one of our favorites in South Florida! The appetizers are divine! Try the Lamb Chops! Yummy! The salads are so fresh....and the entrees from Steak to Seafood ....to Pasta....You cannot go wrong! The food is Piping hot....and you'll need a to go container! The Desserts are a must...right now we LOVE the Pineapple Upside Down cake...with ice cream. The desserts change according to season...but always a highlight of our visit! The staff is attentive...but we recommend...Brian, James 1 or 2, or Frank! Rachel is the manager....she is soo sharp...she ensures the place remains 5 star! The atmosphere is very rich and delicious (like the food)! Visit for Happy Hour...stay for Dinner and dessert! We've celebrated our special birthdays and our Fiftieth Anniversary here! Parties are wonderful! LOVE.... LOVE... LOVE... THIS place and it keeps getting better! We also like that they all SPEAK ENGLISH HERE!!!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank david b
Pembroke Pines, Florida
“BEST MEAL EVER!!”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

This was definitely the best meal I've ever had in a restaurant. I began by ordering the Roasted Garlic, spinach and artichoke dip which was excellent. For my entrée, I had the Chicken Under The Brick with mashed potatoes and fresh vegetables. The chicken was moist and the flavor was great. The veggies was not overcooked and the mashed potatoes perfect. For dessert I ordered the New York cheesecake. This was the best cheesecake ever. In my opinion, no Cheesecake Factory cheesecake I have had could touch this.

I did have a few snafus during the visit. First, we had reservations but were told our table was being cleared and we were given a pager. I don't know what happened but 15 minutes later we were still waiting while others were being seated who did not have a reservation. I went back to the desk, the hostess apologized and seated us immediately. Another problem was the waitress could have been more attentive, but given the fact the restaurant was busy I could somewhat understand this. My biggest complaint is I had enough leftover for another meal! LOL! What a way to leave a restaurant!

• Visited June 2013
Miramar
“Good food”
Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

My wife took me there yesterday to celebrate Father's Day. We had reservation at 7:15 and we got a table 7:30 which is just fine.
Waitress was very nice, food was good, the only complaint was that I had ask for Medium Lamb Chopps and they gave me Well cooked. I told the waitress and she asked if I wanted to get a new one but my little daughter was crying because she was tired so I say that I will keep eating this one. It wasn't a big deal but a chef's mistake.
They did offer and gave me a chocolate cake. Besides that everything was great. I will come back for sure.

• Visited July 2012
“Worst Service Bar None”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Decided to try Brio's one night a while back. Upon arriving I spoke with the hostess and requested to be seated in their lovely patio area. She informed me it was full so we said we would be sitting at the bar while we waited for our table and were given our pager. At the bar area my mother orders a lemondrop martini which is on their drink list. Instead of lining the drink with sugar the bartender lined it with salt. When we told him this he tried telling us that was how you make these drinks. Now, I am a bartender so I know he is clueless. After arguing for a few moments I decide to show him his own establishments drink list so he will make the drink properly which he finally did. After about 45 minutes my pager goes off and I go to check in with the hostess about seating. When I arrive at the hostess station I am promptly told that the restaurant was closing early and we will not be seated. It was 9:00. REALLY???!!! I was obviously more than a little angry with the hostess and asked her why she wouldn't have given us this information BEFORE, like 45 minutes ago when we got there. I would have eaten inside if the other option was not at all. I then asked to speak to the manager and was informed that he had already left for the evening. It was so ridiculous that I just laughed it off and left. I have never tasted the food so I can't comment on it but the service and management of the entire staff was awful. I refuse to go back on principle.

• Visited May 2012