“Very Good”
Review of BRIO Tuscan Grille

BRIO Tuscan Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 374 Restaurants in Pembroke Pines
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: When it comes to Italian food, BRIO Tuscan Grille in The Shops of Pembroke offers the best Italian dishes and grilled entrees. Join us at Pembroke Gardens! We bring the pleasures of the Tuscan country villa to Pembroke providing you the best Italian restaurant near you. Choose BRIO Tuscan Grille in the heart of The Shops at Pembroke Gardens across from Barnes and Noble. Join us at BRIO Tuscan Grille, the best Italian restaurant near you!
Reviewed December 15, 2012

The place is touristy. Very nicely decorated and clean. The servers are very attentive to your needs. Good food at a reasonable price. Good atmosphere and a nice outside seating section for drinking, appetizers, and relaxing. The only challenge is parking, if you do not want to valet park.

1  Thank Manny L
There are newer reviews for BRIO Tuscan Grille

Reviewed December 11, 2012

the restaurant is located in Pembroke gardens. Its very elegant and has a nice atmosphere. I ate mahi mahi and was really good. The service was fast and very good. We had a nice romantic lunch in our anniversary #14!!

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Excellent service with a fine presentation of high quality food. My wife and son were delighted by their choice of Veal Marsala Classico and Veal Milanese. Both main courses were carefully prepared and spot on with their respective sauces,etc. I ordered Bistecca Alla Fiorentina, (medium rare)..........also served impeccably, with an interesting seasoning that actually enhances the steak. I could quibble concerning options for side dishes that were offered with my meal......mashed potatoes available........ but not baked potato...Actually, the sides were not noteworthy......but all food arrived hot,(a rarity in some restaurants that we no longer patronize) and in a timely manner. Era squisito !

Reviewed November 16, 2012 via mobile

Overall, I think this place is good. A lot better than any of your Olive Garden or carraba restaurants. There's a good Variety of food options but I think the menu should change more often to accommodate more dishes. Drink specials are great. On certain nights, they even have a live band outside. Good experience every time I come.

Reviewed October 31, 2012

I have experienced this only once, due to the wait for tables, is very popular in the area, has great happy hour specials on appetizers and Martinis. Loved everything I tried off the menu that night. (we did samplings between us).