“This pizza is Soooooo Good!!!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Fantasy Pizza and Salads

Fantasy Pizza and Salads
Ranked #174 of 365 Restaurants in Pembroke Pines
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating
Pembroke Pines, Florida
“This pizza is Soooooo Good!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

Being originally from NYC which is where they make The Best Pizza!!(Sorry Chicago but you're #2...just accept it and move on), I'm always weary when trying new pizza places because I've learned down here in Florida it's slim pickings so when my friend suggested this place, my eyebrow went up and my spidey senses where saying...yeah right?, fuggedaboutit! So guess what I tried it and I'm hooked! I went with a big group so we ordered a plain cheese, a meat lovers and the Roma that my friend said was her favorite. Well she wasn't kidding. They were all good and sooo tasty! The Roma was really good and if you like white pizza that's the one to choose, (my mouth is watering just thinking about it). The place is like a typical pizza joint with sport memorabilia an the staff are kids but the food is good. Need to go back and try their chicken parm and Stromboli and penne to see if they really can get all 5 stars but if it's as good as their pizza I'm sure t won't be disappointed. Prices were good too and they have online coupons and specials all the time so when you don't feel like cooking check them out and feed the family! Until then Manga!!!

Pembroke Pines, Florida, United States
“My choice for delivery”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2013

This is my 1st choice for a quick delivery pizza with great taste. I don't recommend the garlic bread. I go classy with the cheese pizza

Visited September 2013
Pembroke Pines, Florida
“Just like in New York. Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2013

I frequently go in this restaurant 3 times a month with family for dinner,
aways great food, good service and the best price around.
really nice atmosphere, My kids love.
This week, I went over there with some friends for lunch after golf, I ordered some slices.
OMG. just like New York. Huge crispy slices, that You can Fold and eat.
for $5, I got 2 slices and a beverage.
2 thumbs up...

• Visited February 2013
Pembroke Pines, Florida
“Poor service but okay food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2012

We had dinner here one recent Saturday night and ordered the baked ziti and a cheese calzone. The ziti was acceptable, nothing special. The cheese calzone was freshly made. However, it was so difficult to slice that I had to ask for a steak knife to cut through the shell. The garlic rolls arrived hard and stale.

The food portions were very large so we took the leftovers home. The next day the ziti reheated well. The calzone just got harder and more difficult to cut.

The service here was less than good.

There were only two other guests in the restaurant when we arrived. As we entered no one greeted us at the door. The waitress looked at us and then ignored us while she continued talking to her friend. After we finished our meal she did not clear the dirty dishes from the tables while we were talking until we asked her to do so. We will not return.

There have been several restaurants in this same space. All have failed. Next door to this restaurant is a Denny's restaurant which appears to be successful and very busy. We do not expect Fantasy Pizza and Salad to meet with the same degree of success.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Great value, great pizza!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012

A friend and I were just driving looking for a place and we thought we would give this a try. It is a small place with big value. We had a medium pizza which was really good but the best part was 2-4-1 glasses of wine. A glass of wine was only $3.90 in the first place! I don't know about you, but I cannot think of any other place to go out in Pembroke Pines, or anywhere in South Florida and get a glass of wine for $1.95, and it was good!

• Visited September 2012