“Is this really a Cheesecake Factory Restaurant”

The Cheesecake Factory
Cuisines: American
langhorne, pa
“Is this really a Cheesecake Factory Restaurant”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

My 2 adult children & I went to the "CHEESECAKE" for a late lunch. I ordered a chicken salad/soup combo, my daughter had a chicken/pasta meal, & my son a pizza. The soup was served tepid--took 3 times for them to bring it hot. When I tasted it, it was so salty I couldn't eat it. When I bit into the sandwich the chicken was so dry that I had trouble biting into it--LEFT IT ON THE PLATE. My son's pizza was soggy & my daughter's chicken was served burnt. Not a typical Cheesecake experience.

• Visited March 2013

Hollywood, Florida
“great food!!”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

good place, great food, friendly staff. We had Larry had as a waiter, he was excellent. Very attentive and very knowledgeable of the menu. We ate outside, the weather was perfect. Advised avoid going there on the weekend it tend to get real crowded and busy.

• Visited February 2013
MIAMI
“Consistently good”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

We went for lunch in this always busy restaurant. Had a 10 minute wait Service was pleasant but none too efficient. Had to flag down our waitress for refills on water and iced tea. Skinnylicios sandwiches were good. We had burger, turkey burger and veggie burger. All came with small side salad. There is a huge menu with many food, drink and dessert choices.

• Visited February 2013
Auburn, Michigan
“First time there - we would go back.”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Everything was prepared well and tasted good. Never have been at a Cheesecake Factory but we won't pass up the next one. Our server was very professional - kept an eye on us and came over when appropriate.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank MadforMaui
“Great place to eat”
Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

Always a great to eat. We like the food and the desserts. The only thing is that their alcocholic drinks are on the overpriced for what u get. 11.00 for a mojito and it wasnt that great. Next time we ll ask light on the ice please.