“Good quick meals”

Panda Express
Ranked #275 of 374 Restaurants in Pembroke Pines
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

If you are looking for good quality fresh Chinese, this is a good place to visit. Portions are large and meat entrees are varied. You can sample an entree before purchasing similar to food court restaurants. Prices are also decent.

There are newer reviews for Panda Express

Reviewed June 20, 2013

I really liked the kids meal, portions and price. Their new teriyaki chicken was very good. Their portion sizes even in the kids' meals were large enough for two meals.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

I've been hooked on their walnut honey shrimp since it arrived on the menu paired with the noodles and veggie spring rolls makes a nice lunch menu. Otherwise, I must say that with the lack of good Chinese food in my neck of the woods, this is passable!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

For those that expect restaurant cuisine, then you've come to the wrong place. Although I love the food, don't expect to be getting an asian delicacy. The staff is friendly and they always have food prepped and ready for you to be on your way.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

I thought I woud never come back here again, but I needed to get some quick food for some out of town guests who were arriving in less then 40-minutes that I had just received a call from while in the strip shopping center that this Panda Express was in. It was 9:30 PM at night and reluctantly decided to give this place another try. Because it was late at night and close to their closing time I looked over what they had. There was plenty of Orange Chicken, an entry I was prepare to buy as there was plenty of it and was obviously hot from the steam coming out of the food. However I wanted sometime in addition that was healthier, and looked towards other chicken dishes. Terriyaki chicken looked okay and had a sample, it was fine but did not offer any vegitables. Nearby, was another dish, mushroom chicken however there was not much left in the pan, hardly any chicken but there were vegies, I had a sample and it was warm enough and tasty. I asked the server to please get a large entre` container and place what was left of the mushroom chicken in it and fill the rest with terriyaki chicken before I told her about the orange chicken combination dinners, side orders, and drinks I wanted as well. She said she had to check with a supervisor, her supervisor said normally they could not do it, but was doing me a big favor only this time tonight in allowing me to have the left over mushroom chicken topped off with the other chicken. ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING? They were doing me a favor, I told her she was not and walked out the door and went further away to get chinese food on the east side of I-75, Pines and Hiatus. Luckily I got the food elsewhere in time before my friends arrived, but honesty, this Panda Express will never have to do me any favors in the future. Instead do yourself a favor and don't eat here.