“Fast but Not Real Chinese”
Review of Panda Express

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Panda Express
Ranked #294 of 403 Restaurants in Pembroke Pines
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed September 30, 2012

It is fast and cheap, but not authentic Chinese food. Zero atmosphere. Laackluster service. Poor quality ingregients. Go elsewhere.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

If all you are looking for is fast food, which is very greesy and tasteless except for the taste of greese, then you will not be disappointed, if you expect more then you will be. From the moment you walk in the door at this or any Panda Express, an employee screams out welcoming you and quickly offers you a taste of one of their mass produced greesy entrees on the end of a tooth pick. I totally agree with the earlier reviewer who could not identify the taste among the different entrees. If it were a blind taste test, I would find it very difficult to identify them either. My recent visit to this Panda Express a couple weeks ago will be my last visit to any Panda Express as they are all the same from my own expereince - aweful. There are no shortages of restaurants to eat at in Pembroke Pines on Pines Blvd. Want chinese, drive a couple miles east and you will have your selection, including a buffet on the corner of Flamingo and Pembroke Road which is around the same price as a two entree meal at Panda Express. I don't enjoy giving any restaurant an overall rating of 1 of 5, but truthfully, this chain is terrible and this location lives up to the low expectations of any of their locations. I was hungry and wanted a quick meal, I should have followed my own advice above, something I will not have to worry about every again. This is my last visit to any Panda Express.

Reviewed June 18, 2012

No Chinese atmosphere, it's like walking into a McDonalds, plastic furniture everywhere, teenagers working behind a counter, long wait for food after ordering. Food was so-so, certainly not anything near genuine Chinese food.

Reviewed June 1, 2012

For quick Chinese.. this is always a hit. Good food, fast, and cheap.

Reviewed May 25, 2012

I rate any food establishment by my repeat visits. I have been here once and I am in no hurry to go out of my way to go back. (The closest Panda is about 6-7 miles away). I would honestly prefer getting fast Chinese food from the Food Court in the mall. You get a better deal for your money in my opinion. If I am hungry and it is there I will stop in but going out for a Panda fix is a no no.