We stay at Hamptons because of the consistency. This one is clean, quiet, accessible with good parking. The front desk was pleasant and the check-in was speedy. The breakfast selection was more than adequate. It is close to the Interstate and easy to find. Only drawback is that you have to drive to go to a decent place for dinner. The Cracker Barrel next door is definitely not recommended. You will be sorry if you eat there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We're conveniently located off I-75 and Sheridan Street East, between the Miramar and Weston Parks of Commerce. Our Free amenities include: Wireless High-Speed Internet, "On The House" Hot Breakfast, local calls, and parking. All rooms have been newly remodeled and offers coffeemaker, microwave, refrigerator, iron/ironing board, hairdryer, TV w/extended cable, and 2 phones w/voice mail. Outdoor pool, business center, fitness center, 24-hr convenience store, laundry/valet services, laundromat, and meeting facilities. King-whirlpool rooms are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale West / Pembroke Pines reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale West / Pembroke Pines Hotel Pembroke Pines
- Hampton Inn Pembroke Pines
- Pembroke Pines Hampton Inn