We usually stay at a newer Hampton Inn off Red Rd. and Miramar Parkway. For some reason, this Hampton Inn is always full and more expensive. Except for it's proximity to a movie theatre on the other side of I75, I can't for the life of me understand why. But this time, they had rooms and the price difference was minimal, so we decided to try it. It's not that it's a bad hotel, it just needs work.
As someone else mentioned, the bathrooms are in rough shape...floors and showers need to be regrouted. The shower rail in our room was broken as was the outlet. There is too much furniture for the size of the room...a table for suitcases, an entertainment dresser for the tv, a desk, a round table and two chairs, two comfortable beds AND a refrigerator and microwave located right next to the bed which went on and off all night making so much noise I had to unplug it...and I LIKE white noise! I did see someone using the "business center" while we were there, but we didn't go in. However, if we'd wanted to get some work done, we would have had to because there are so many things in the room plugged into the wall that the ONLY available outlets were two on the nightstand!
The dining room is large and the food typical of a Hampton, if a bit less varied. The parking lot in front of the hotel is small, so if you return later at night, you have to park along the side of the building, out of view of the door. I didn't feel particularly safe. The pool looked very nice, but we didn't use it as it was cool and rainy while we were there. I wouldn't stay here again by choice, but I'd probably stay in a bind. Not that bad, just not that good, either.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We're conveniently located off I-75 and Sheridan Street East, between the Miramar and Weston Parks of Commerce. Our Free amenities include: Wireless High-Speed Internet, "On The House" Hot Breakfast, local calls, and parking. All rooms have been newly remodeled and offers coffeemaker, microwave, refrigerator, iron/ironing board, hairdryer, TV w/extended cable, and 2 phones w/voice mail. Outdoor pool, business center, fitness center, 24-hr convenience store, laundry/valet services, laundromat, and meeting facilities. King-whirlpool rooms are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and HRS so you can book your Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale West / Pembroke Pines reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale West / Pembroke Pines Hotel Pembroke Pines
- Hampton Inn Pembroke Pines
- Pembroke Pines Hampton Inn