“Horribly Dissatisfied”

Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Pembroke Pines
Naples, United States
“Horribly Dissatisfied”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Horribly Dissatisfied- A/C not working in 2 different rooms and staff was rude! after switching room in the middle of the night, I was mistreated by staff and called a complainer by management who said the room was fine at 80 degrees

1 Thank Kevin H
craig p, General Manager at Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale West / Pembroke Pines, responded to this review, August 26, 2013
Kevin,

Thank you for your response in regards to your unfortunete stay at our hotel. First I want to apologize for AC and staff issues that you incurred during your stay. We always strive to satisfy everytime everyday, but sometimes couple of guest expectations are not met.

For that reason, using our service model of Hamptonality 100% Gurarntee, we gave your night free for the issues.

Thank you for your review and I hope you will give us a another try, next time you are down here in Pembroke Pines area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Houston
Reviewed August 16, 2013

The Hampton Inn pemborke Pines was very clean and the staff was friendly. It seemed like it was a brand new hotel even though it wasn;t. easy to get in and out from the turnpike. we stayed a few days and the breakfast was different each day. A great value with kids!

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

Had to stay one night due to a broken AC at home. Not sure why this hotel is so pricey considering there is nothing around here. Staff was friendly, room clean and nice, has microwave and mini fridge which was plus with two little ones. Breakfast was included and had a good selection.

• Stayed August 2013
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 14, 2013

This Hampton Inn was very clean with friendly, helpful, accommodating staff. Breakfast was very good with a great range of choices for everyone. Being that we made this unexpected stop, you never know what you are going to end up with...but, we had a quality room and quality service and a quality breakfast. We will stay here again.

Atlanta
Reviewed August 14, 2013

I had made the reservations directly calling the hotel to earn points. I was promised a discounted rate based on affiliation with AAA . However, when I received the bill , a higher rate was charged. I called the hotel next day , was told to speak with the management the next day. The electronic key did not work, until the technician came out with a special cleaning card to make it work. The toilet flush was very weak and needed several flushes. The hallway was very noisy during the afternoon and around evening with the little kids. The were outside the rooms let by their parents. I can understand some issues are not entirely predictable, the clerk at the front desk knew right away the door lock had an issue. My rating for this Hampton Inn is fair. I had made the reservations directly calling the hotel to earn points. I was promised a discounted rate based on affiliation with AAA . However, when I received the bill , a higher rate was charged. I called the hotel next day , was told to speak with the management the next day. The electronic key did not work, until the technician came out with a special cleaning card to make it work. The toilet flush was very weak and needed several flushes. The hallway was very noisy during the afternoon and around evening with the little kids. The were outside the rooms let by their parents. I can understand some issues are not entirely predictable, the clerk at the front desk knew right away the door lock had an issue. My rating for this Hampton Inn is fair

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends

Nassau, New Providence Island
Reviewed August 12, 2013

We stayed for four nights from July 23-26 ,2013.We were booked two smoking rooms ,but wanted non- smoking ones.Unfortunately,only one non-smoking was available so we took that.We were told to check the next day to see if a room was available ,but checked two days after instead.We were then given the other non-smoking room with no problem.The rooms were all clean and checked daily ,and smelled so good .The breakfast was the best I ever had at any Hampton Inn,and the variety was good .The staff kept the items well stocked. A special thank you to the nice breakfast ladies ,and to Assistant General Manager ,'Mr.V '.I will definitely be back soon and told my co-worker about the good things I experienced.They will be going soon.Wish I was there now because I love good service.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
PLANTATION, United States
Reviewed August 11, 2013

This hotel is very nice but in my opinion is not a dollar value place. The rate was higher then the Holiday Inn Express across the street !! If I am doing an overnight only I will opt to go with the lesser priced room of course. While I enjoy Hampton Inns very nuch I feel especially for the location the price for a night one room is out of line at I believe it was $107.00 plus tax. The Holiday Inn Express was 89.00. A big difference for a short stay !!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Also consider these accommodations in or near Pembroke Pines
Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Lauderdale Pembroke Pines
Hampton Inn & Suites Ft Lauderdale / Miramar
Holiday Inn Express Pembroke Pines-Sheridan St
Wingate by Wyndham Fort Lauderdale Miramar
Hilton Garden Inn Ft. Lauderdale SW/Miramar
Comfort Suites Weston  - Sawgrass Mills South

Been to Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale West / Pembroke Pines? Share your experiences!